Death came to Duskwood..

Re: Death came to Duskwood..

by Niko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:00 pm

Acetabularia wrote:Man, I always end up finding about your shenanigans here instead of actually running into you. :( Let me know next time, I would like a reunion!

you ALlYeAnX old rankers always afk in ironforge wanking to each others gear you don't use....
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Maggotfiend » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Niko wrote:ALlYeAnX[/b] old rankers always afk in ironforge wanking to each others gear you don't use....

alot also right click big scery dorgon afk
Maggotfiend
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DrearyYew » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Nobody gives a fuck until you come to IF
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:36 pm

DrearyYew wrote:Nobody gives a fuck until you come to IF

so i can watch you afking fapping to other afk players? :lol: :lol:
queue some bgs you dirty little rat
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by DrearyYew » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:48 am

I finished ranking long ago, and I'm happy to watch the Horde FotM rollers squirm as they try to scrape whatever honor they can off of R1 Mage alts getting to DM E
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dodgemade » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:07 am

DrearyYew wrote:I finished ranking long ago, and I'm happy to watch the Horde FotM rollers squirm as they try to scrape whatever honor they can off of R1 Mage alts getting to DM E

entire horde faction takes an arrow to the knee and little niko still trying to figure out the name of the brave hero who wiped his entire bwl raid
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:43 am

DrearyYew wrote:I finished ranking long ago, and I'm happy to watch the Horde FotM rollers squirm as they try to scrape whatever honor they can off of R1 Mage alts getting to DM E

easy ranking. wat u on about brochacho? :lol: :lol:
finished way before chingchong army invasion after peenix going tbc and every decent rankers being done.
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Hammersplat » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:46 am

It's not a proper duskwood trip unless you kill stitches
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Heglamore » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Niko wrote:

finished way before chingchong army invasion after peenix going tbc and every decent rankers being done.

It's actually not easy ranking, because the majority of those rankers (whom I see slowly gaining gear week after week, so I know they're rankers) ... gank at the entrance of DM West -- where targets have 'Honorless Target' Buff... and so-- though it says: "HK: Sergeant Major" ... and estimates honor.. they actually get *no* honor for those targets. :-P

People just makin' it harder for themselves.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dodgemade » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:47 pm

Heglamore wrote:
Niko wrote:

It's actually not easy ranking, because the majority of those rankers (whom I see slowly gaining gear week after week, so I know they're rankers) ... gank at the entrance of DM West -- where targets have 'Honorless Target' Buff... and so-- though it says: "HK: Sergeant Major" ... and estimates honor.. they actually get *no* honor for those targets. :-P

People just makin' it harder for themselves.

The premade groups waiting bw q's are farming the entrance not the portals. Doesn't apply.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player