pvp balance

pvp balance

by sempiternus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:55 pm

I'm back after a year (made another topic concerning something else), i was wondering how the pvp balance was now? Is it relatively ok? Is it about who's got the better premade? Does one faction get stomped more than the other?

Thank you guys
sempiternus
Grunt
Grunt

Re: pvp balance

by Bluefear » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:37 pm

yes
Bluefear
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by sempiternus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:40 pm

-_-
sempiternus
Grunt
Grunt

by Colezz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:42 pm

horde queues long as fuck but horde stomp every alliance pug. alliance premades are better than horde premades
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by love2hate » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:43 pm

horde pugs > ally pugs
ally premades > horde premades
THERES SOMETHING BURNIN IN MY SKULL
THERES SOMETHING BURNIN ON MY SKIN
love2hate
Tester

by sempiternus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Colezz wrote:horde queues long as fuck but horde stomp every alliance pug. alliance premades are better than horde premades

Hmmmm so not much has changed i guess, although i didn't think that horde pugs were that dominant, i thought they only had a little advantage.
sempiternus
Grunt
Grunt

by snawfu » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:01 pm

lmao pvp
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DrearyYew » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:59 pm

The Chinese invasion has made Alliance PuGs worse, and forced the better players into premades, further exacerbating the problem.

New PvPers keep rolling Horde for racials, then farm afk Chinese or PvE mage alts at DM for honor when BG queues never pop.

Alliance premades are slowly dying as more and more players hit their desired rank and quit. The few of them that are left win 90% of the time because comps with Paladins and no Warlocks completely takes away the Horde racial advantage.

I wouldn't exactly call anything that happens on this server "PvP''. PvP isn't worth participating in until some of these neckbeards that require WotF to function start rerolling Alliance.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by sempiternus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Thank you Dreary, that's the kind of answer i was looking for....... to think that i wanted to roll a gnome mage for pvp, and yet i don't wanna be forced into premades........ meh.
sempiternus
Grunt
Grunt

by trorsmang » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:58 pm

yeah too many career video gamers on this server who forgot what it meant to have fun playing a game and treat it like its a job taking it far too seriously playing only for the grind and to gear up but hey what else is new?
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player