Join the Horde Military today!

Re: Join the Horde Military today!

by HadjiMojahid » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:57 am

Good job, This is decent world pvp, unlike those f@**ots camping behind walls using aoe spells.
HadjiMojahid
Private
Private

by slipryy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:19 am

why are you still proud of camping redridge 1yr into the server

smh step ur game up man ur guild is becoming more of an embarrassment every single day
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Adwena » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:02 am

Our main tank killed him 1v1 few times wonder if Voro stand a chance vs him now :P he will be surprised and "electrified" :D
Adwena <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Druid
Arween <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Rogue
Vajohnjohn <Fracture> Level 60 Gnome Mage
----------------------------------------------------------
The Sulfuras Queen
Adwena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:25 am

Novah wrote:I pride myself on killing Red Dawn guild members on sight, Voroshilov specifically.

I kill all lvl 60s on sight (most of the time), but yes, exactly, let the rage and warfare boil !!

Adwena wrote:Our main tank killed him 1v1 few times wonder if Voro stand a chance vs him now :P he will be surprised and "electrified" :D

But this reply is just as biased as you are (i challenge him to duel, we both died plenty of times), i could have the same salty reactions to elves dancing to sulfuras or lvl 6 twinks in durotar but im not that biased :p
Last edited by Simonich on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Yoloswagin » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:49 am

Looks cool! Too bad I missed this one and cant make to next one aswell...

P.S.
WTB more haters to this thread
#hatersgonnahate
much yolo very swag
Yoloswagin
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:50 am

slipryy wrote:why are you still proud of camping redridge 1yr into the server

smh step ur game up man ur guild is becoming more of an embarrassment every single day

First, its not being that proud.

Also, do you know whats the difference of invading redridge/elwynn/westfall than brm/dm/other end-level zones? In the spots with 60s the scenario is ussualy pve guys or ppl who wanna farm something just go towards their target and you try to kill them on the way there, even start to chase them around as they wanna just mind their own business.

While in the lowbie towns/zones the lvl 60 opposition you face wants to murder you and camp you while they defend their land. Cause you aren't the one chasing, you are the one chased, because you blackmail your enemy "if you dont kill us, your lowbies will have no quests, and the land wont be safe to them"

I recently raided goldshire. 3 minutes, no more than that, 3 maxlevels show up. We kill them, they come back with 10, all geared to the teeth, 10v10 we die, we rezz and run (after our corpses were camped), manage to group up, fight, we kill half of them and finish the rest (terrain tactics, to turn the battle from 10v10 to 10v5+10v5) We about to heal up, they already attacking us again, we kill them, after some minutes wiped, then comeback....etcetcetc basically a huge entertaining world pvp scenario, we didnt even get to camp goldshire lol

Often in redridge raids, after purging the zone for 1 hour, theres a defense raid from allliance formed with average 15 maxlevels (often bis geared) that comes to defend, you see large scale battles occuring randomly all over the place, hell we ran away to the stonewatch keep deep inside the building and they chased us down aaall the way there seeking our deaths, it turned into "defend the keep" scenario where they constantly sent waves to defeat us.

Tl;dr
In high lvl zones you hunt 60s minding their business
In low lvl zones you are hunted by 60s who are white knights/angry mains and want to wipe you from the face of azeroth
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Eligius » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:01 am

It was a nice fight
Last edited by Eligius on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eligius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by VeloxBanks » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:27 am

"Ugghhh... fucking horde campers that can't PVP. Get a life losers!"

"Uggghhhh... world PVPers that just wanna have some fun and share it with other people... get a life nerds!"

It's this or "waahhh teh server is laggy" threads. Instead of crying about both, make a choice.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by crni536 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:28 am

FOR THE HORDE XDDD
crni536
Tester

by DragonCoquin » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:22 pm

*Licks the salt*
MMMmmmmmh yummy !

A pity I wasn't there ! Maybe these attacks will attract more 60 alliance white knights, so we can have even more fun ;)
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Nazdrovie - Shaman lvl 60 - <The Red Dawn>
DragonCoquin
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player