Join the Horde Military today!

Re: Join the Horde Military today!

by Bluefear » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Nazdrovie - Shaman lvl 60 - <The Red Dawn>

This is pretty much what I expect from you guys at this point
Bluefear
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by thargo » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:56 pm

What Voroshilov thinks he sees

What the rest of us see
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dusch » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:04 pm

thargo wrote:What Voroshilov thinks he sees

What the rest of us see

you made the best summary. ever.
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:04 pm

What voroshilov thinks he sees

What the rest of you see

You assume i see something overly epic, so you can justify your salt and hate, but i dont, i just see what i have and enjoy what i have

Things are what they are, i dont call us more than we are ;) we bunch of ppl enjoying world pvp and fighting for our faction by disrupting enemy faction activities. Only i can say what i think i see, so here it is : a huge and friendly community that accepts players of any skill level, but with interest to world-pvp, we very slowly advance our way to power while enjoying the road to it, being around people we like.

The game is there made to enjoy it, and we are pretty good at enjoying the game.

Dunno where else you make these assumptions from
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by thargo » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Simonich wrote:Dunno where else you make these assumptions from

1- Chill there, Rat commander. It's a joke.

2- Where do I get these assumptions from? You say that as if you've never post an RP invasion story, such as this one, or /yelled your epic speeches across every zone.

You and I both know it's just a game. What we make of our own communties etc etc. There is no hate from me. No Saltiness. Just jokes.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Simonich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:53 pm

thargo wrote:
Simonich wrote:Dunno where else you make these assumptions from

1- Chill there, Rat commander. It's a joke.

2- Where do I get these assumptions from? You say that as if you've never post an RP invasion story, such as this one, or /yelled your epic speeches across every zone.

You and I both know it's just a game. What we make of our own communties etc etc. There is no hate from me. No Saltiness. Just jokes.

The difference is, some people actually mean what they say, like this guy up here (goth) who took you seriously, and if not him, plenty of others that do. I cant see who is serious or not anymore, but nevertheless, i loved the pics made me chuckle irl :D

And roleplay is just roleplay, like a very good addition on a nice meal, many people like the addition, so why not? Its nothing close to actually bragging about what you do, and this is just to show what people can participate or fight against. But anyway, yes, i cant see the difference in salt and sugar that easily

Edit : and definetily the average new person in this scenario wont see the difference
Last edited by Simonich on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Valgatur » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Holy crap HAHAHA
I have to clean my screen now lmao
Valgatur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TheRatKing » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:00 pm

I had fun hellfire spamming down the npcs/loggers at the Redridge inn. Getting dhks is fun it's like taboo.
Frðstmane - Thelins Bane, Champion of Coldridge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of an Era - (Tribute Walk Nost):
https://youtu.be/N7FB4zDpqVk
TheRatKing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by thargo » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:18 pm

Simonich wrote:The difference is, some people actually mean what they say, like this guy up here (goth) who took you seriously, and if not him, plenty of others that do. I cant see who is serious or not anymore, but nevertheless, i loved the pics made me chuckle irl :D

And roleplay is just roleplay, like a very good addition on a nice meal, many people like the addition, so why not? Its nothing close to actually bragging about what you do, and this is just to show what people can participate or fight against. But anyway, yes, i cant see the difference in salt and sugar that easily

Edit : and definetily the average new person in this scenario wont see the difference

I hear ya. Not everyone fits in the same slot. For better or worse.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Simonich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:12 pm

rip goth
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext