AV Herbs

AV Herbs

by Rezark » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:11 am

For the love of god remove these fucking herbs from AV. Half of the team is running around farming herbs and that black lotus has mage/rogue written all over it. Like are you for real? AV is more AIDS than ever with AQ rolling up.

Ya'll niggaz retarded I swear.
Rezark
Private
Private

Re: AV Herbs

by snawfu » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:22 am

It's part of the vanilla AV experience just like the landmines and Korrak being fucking retarded.

enjoi
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dirtnasti » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:31 am

On the topic of AV, can alliance stop putting 10 fuckin people at the backdoor every fuckin game on AV weekend. You arnt heroes for stopping the horde advance, if u wipe the horde offense everyone fuckin hearths back to wipe ur offence and leaves the game a shitty 6 hour cuckfest that those 10 idiots created.
Dirtnasti
Private
Private

by Erou » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:40 am

Dirtnasti wrote:On the topic of AV, can alliance stop putting 10 fuckin people at the backdoor every fuckin game on AV weekend. You arnt heroes for stopping the horde advance, if u wipe the horde offense everyone fuckin hearths back to wipe ur offence and leaves the game a shitty 6 hour cuckfest that those 10 idiots created.
Nothing that Alliance players couldn't say about Horde defense at IB area. Personally I like it more than 10 min rushes.
Erou
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dirtnasti » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:44 am

There is 2 weeks that arnt AV weekends where you can have shitty bridge turtles. AV weekend is for honor/rep grinds.
Dirtnasti
Private
Private

by f1g4zz » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 am

Dirtnasti wrote:There is 2 weeks that arnt AV weekends where you can have shitty bridge turtles. AV weekend is for honor/rep grinds.

Where's this stated?
f1g4zz
Tester

by Dirtnasti » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:01 am

Its what 90% of the player base of people who are quing for AV weekend want, you are being greedy if you think defending on AV weekend is a smart play.
Dirtnasti
Private
Private

by Kelorek » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Dirtnasti wrote:Its what 90% of the player base of people who are quing for AV weekend want, you are being greedy if you think defending on AV weekend is a smart play.

Good think it only takes 10% of the player base to valiantly defend the backdoor =)
Kelorek
Grunt
Grunt

by TastyTaste » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Dirtnasti wrote:On the topic of AV, can alliance stop putting 10 fuckin people at the backdoor every fuckin game on AV weekend. You arnt heroes for stopping the horde advance, if u wipe the horde offense everyone fuckin hearths back to wipe ur offence and leaves the game a shitty 6 hour cuckfest that those 10 idiots created.

yo we got like 400 hk's in 2 minutes flat that game just farmed them at frostwolf relief hut until they were worth no honor then capped it, LOL.
TastyTaste
Grunt
Grunt

by thenuclearwalrus » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:39 pm

Dirtnasti wrote:Its what 90% of the player base of people who are quing for AV weekend want, you are being greedy if you think defending on AV weekend is a smart play.

So If I turtle, what're you gonna do about it? DDOS the server? Try to hack my account? Exactly, nothing, I will continue to turtle and theres NOTHING you can do to stop me.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Player Vs Player