Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

Re: Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:00 am

Dusch wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:you are too unskilled to recognize your lack of ability and improve at a 12 year old game, this thread is simply the natural result, write you a guide? Shit m8 i'm just going to sit here and laugh at you

yawn.... your literally the typical retard i see here on nostalrius, I call them out to duel in game after they trash talk and they make stupid girl excuses like what you just wrote. Can you please at least make a small effort to differentiate from the crowd or...i guess you can just keep being a beta ass bich.

Either write me how shaman beats warlock or GG you lose warlocks no skill OP, ur a r13 no life neckbeard.

pls call me out duel series aswell

dont duel broken classes SOZ
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:16 am

wiseoldenemy wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:you are too unskilled to recognize your lack of ability and improve at a 12 year old game, this thread is simply the natural result, write you a guide? Shit m8 i'm just going to sit here and laugh at you

yawn.... your literally the typical retard i see here on nostalrius, I call them out to duel in game after they trash talk and they make stupid girl excuses like what you just wrote. Can you please at least make a small effort to differentiate from the crowd or...i guess you can just keep being a beta ass bich.

Either write me how shaman beats warlock or GG you lose warlocks no skill OP, ur a r13 no life neckbeard.

did u call me out for a duel and i miss it somewhere?

wherE?

you think you can post that you call me out for a duel and that i make excuses without actually ever doinG it?

i'll duel you faggot tell me your name, i'll duel you 10 times, for each duel I win u will pay me 100g, for each duel i lose i'll give u 1k g, even if u win 1 duel and lose 9 duels u will still have 100g profit, what do you say m8? Oh right, theres 0% chance for a shitplayer like u to ever beat me in a duel so you will just say no and make "girl excuses"
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Devarial » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:38 am

pop a reflector and burst him down within 5 seconds, should be easy because elemental is OP!!!11 CUZ how can a priest beat a geared shaman? PURGE PURGE 2.5k 2k chain bolt 1.7k shock U DED. i swear blizzard was on crack when they designed that class1 BROKEN CLASS SOZ
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Muhsogyny » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:37 am

This thread should be about holy paladins
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:08 am

Devarial wrote:pop a reflector and burst him down within 5 seconds, should be easy because elemental is OP!!!11 CUZ how can a priest beat a geared shaman? PURGE PURGE 2.5k 2k chain bolt 1.7k shock U DED. i swear blizzard was on crack when they designed that class1 BROKEN CLASS SOZ

learn to pop shield when i launch chain lightning, learn to wand totems, learn to use mana burn and go for the long game with heals, learn to burst me down under fear after killing tremor totem, l2kill grounding. Learn to use silence when im half HP and getting pressured, like wtf shaman vs priest is a super fair fight.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:09 am

Darkwinjax wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:

did u call me out for a duel and i miss it somewhere?

wherE?

you think you can post that you call me out for a duel and that i make excuses without actually ever doinG it?

i'll duel you faggot tell me your name, i'll duel you 10 times, for each duel I win u will pay me 100g, for each duel i lose i'll give u 1k g, even if u win 1 duel and lose 9 duels u will still have 100g profit, what do you say m8? Oh right, theres 0% chance for a shitplayer like u to ever beat me in a duel so you will just say no and make "girl excuses"

Lol, can you get a brain? I said you have the same attitude as "OTHER people who trash talk me in game and I challenge them to a duel" which is that you make excuses and shit but never ACTUALLY duel me (in this case write shammy vs warlock guide) . I challenged you to write me a guide on how a shaman can kill warlock. yet I see no guide yet, only ur retarded ass writing nonsense. cya hick.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:13 am

Devarial wrote:pop a reflector and burst him down within 5 seconds, should be easy because elemental is OP!!!11 CUZ how can a priest beat a geared shaman? PURGE PURGE 2.5k 2k chain bolt 1.7k shock U DED. i swear blizzard was on crack when they designed that class1 BROKEN CLASS SOZ

I should write more, if I pop reflector and "burst them down" i still have curse of demonic tongue which means I can't burst them down, a pet attacking me whch means I have to waste a second doing /sit macro, AND I CAN GET COUNTERSPELLED by the damn felhunter anyway.

if a shammy hit 2.5k bolt lightning, he has used ZG trink and the shammy trinket, which means he has no reflector or crit % trinket, and this is assuming he crits the spell. Guess what, warlocks can hit 4.5k with their pyroblast-like spell, i forgot the name. FOUR POINT FIVE THOUSAND DAMAGE. Thats more than my hp. so... yea....zZZZzzZZ got anything else?
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Devarial » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:11 am

if you're a shaman allowing to be pressured by a priest you're doing it wrong. l2 silence? ok tnx for the pr0 tip mate, i will surely try it out next time I face a R13/bis shaman, cheers

ps. and no, you can't get spell locked by a felhunter with reflector up, (or at least you shouldn't be). same as seduction
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Halcyon702 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 am

A warlock killed me once and it was bullshit.
- The Ultimate Warlock -
Halcyon702
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by snawfu » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:43 am

hey this thread is really good guys

keep up the fun
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player