Why are all good pvpers female human + dont show helm/cloak

Re: Why are all good pvpers female human + dont show helm/cl

by trorsmang » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:48 am

seems to me those hating on human female players are projecting their own insecurities amirite
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mozibake » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 am

They are just jealous they'll never be a cute girl with a feminine penis.
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:57 am

trorsmang wrote:seems to me those hating on human female players are projecting their own insecurities amirite

I hate both human males and females; as well as nelves.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Fridolin » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:43 am

I mean its a cool deal when your female mage have the name 'Fridolin' ! :o
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by slipryy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:19 am

Dr. Doom wrote:
trorsmang wrote:seems to me those hating on human female players are projecting their own insecurities amirite

I hate both human males and females; as well as nelves.

prolly because ur 5ft tall irl and as wide as u r tall

projecting ur jealousy onto video game characters? cmon bro
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pasur » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:47 am

karndogg wrote:
pasur wrote:only female character that doesnt make u autistic is female dwarf

wrong, every dude playing a female has something wrong with them, the only one i can give a pass on is night elves cause wc3

seriously female dwarf is disgusting cause they couldve just been a cool badass dwarf instead, wtf

bull shit 90 % of night elf females are fat men with big bellies

shit racial they pick it for the butt

at least with dwarf female u are basically a man so it doesnt really matter

malfurion and illidan are night elf men and they are extremely badass there is no excuse for fat men picking butt

Ohhgee wrote:1. If you're going to spend 1000's of hours looking at a cartoon ass, it might as well be a girl
2. Hiding helm provides an advantage in PvP because enemies don't know when you're wearing Rocket Helm, MC cap, stealth detect head, etc

Female Human char model is also able to use all BG jumps/special trickZ

insane skillz trick jumps while 0-12 level 58 backpedalling orc shaman xxthrallxx is disintegrating your buffs because he doesnt like human females

rocket helmet looks badass and its not like anyone is skilled on this server, much less uses skull of impending doom or vanishes rocket helmet, or even know what those things are, or even speaks english for that matter

the only thing that matters in this game is ass, and that ass should be a mans ass
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:10 pm

slipryy wrote:prolly because ur 5ft tall irl and as wide as u r tall

projecting ur jealousy onto video game characters? cmon bro

I am average height, think in American measurements something like 5'11. If I were a short person with a complex in real life, I would probably roll a night elf and feel pretty about myself.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Niko » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 pm

just get muscles boys and use your big veiny dicks for put inside female
less forum pvp and frustration for you :D :D fucking goooooooooks
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Heglamore » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:04 pm

pasur wrote:
karndogg wrote:
pasur wrote:only female character that doesnt make u autistic is female dwarf

wrong, every dude playing a female has something wrong with them, the only one i can give a pass on is night elves cause wc3

seriously female dwarf is disgusting cause they couldve just been a cool badass dwarf instead, wtf

bull shit 90 % of night elf females are fat men with big bellies

shit racial they pick it for the butt

at least with dwarf female u are basically a man so it doesnt really matter

malfurion and illidan are night elf men and they are extremely badass there is no excuse for fat men picking butt

Ohhgee wrote:1. If you're going to spend 1000's of hours looking at a cartoon ass, it might as well be a girl
2. Hiding helm provides an advantage in PvP because enemies don't know when you're wearing Rocket Helm, MC cap, stealth detect head, etc

Female Human char model is also able to use all BG jumps/special trickZ

insane skillz trick jumps while 0-12 level 58 backpedalling orc shaman xxthrallxx is disintegrating your buffs because he doesnt like human females

rocket helmet looks badass and its not like anyone is skilled on this server, much less uses skull of impending doom or vanishes rocket helmet, or even know what those things are, or even speaks english for that matter

the only thing that matters in this game is ass, and that ass should be a mans ass

I'll have you know my mother plays a Night-Elf druid. And levels as Resto. :-P

Also: Shorter WoW models lava-hop better.

It's why that Night-Elf rogue in the party, or that Tauren usually sucks at lava-jumping in BRD.

Strategy for lava-hopping if you're taller:

- Aim your camera up so that it's jammed under and behind your avatar against the surface of the water.
- Hold Forward: And your forward momentum of swiming will carry you UP -and- forward- between jumps instead of when your camera is aiming down from above.

Yes: They play female humans because they are nerds. No. They don't do it for the reasons you think they do. Only the jocks would think it's for sexual reasons. It's actually much more sad, that the nolife4life nerds figured out the female human model is legitimately and statistically superior. >D

There is a reason people say "That nerd is going to be your boss someday."

Part of that reason is that the average person, thinks everyone else thinks like him: About sex.

Which is precisely why that man is not the boss where he works, and I ran a shop of 19 IT's until the day I retired. :-P
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ILikeEggs » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:32 pm

mozibake wrote:
Ohhgee wrote:2. Hiding helm provides an advantage in PvP because enemies don't know when you're wearing Rocket Helm, MC cap, stealth detect head, etc

it also hides the ass-ugly bright orange fedora that every single cloth wearer is forced into wearing before getting the rank 10 headpiece.

bright orange? are u color blind m8?
edit: the color is literally in the name of the item
ILikeEggs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player