5V1 DINOSAUR

Re: 5V1 DINOSAUR

by Latch » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:52 am

Rylox wrote:Guy thinks AoE should be reflected ;)


No, but you're supposed to be immune.
Latch
Tester
 

Re: 5V1 DINOSAUR

by Kil » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 am

Latch wrote:
Rylox wrote:Guy thinks AoE should be reflected ;)


No, but you're supposed to be immune.


You sure? I remember a vast majority of shields (or bubbles or whatever) in vanilla that had some sort of immunity effect to regular cast spells had no effect on aoe.

For example, back in the day, the banshees in strat undead would pop their 'magic immunity' bubble and the mages in the group would arcane explode them. And I'm pretty sure the Domo adds were damaged by aoe with their shields up (not positive though). Those aren't engineering trinkets but I'm just sayin.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
 

Re: 5V1 DINOSAUR

by stimz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:31 am

Probably doesn't count, but hunter freezing trap just fizzled vs reflect in REAL vanilla. Not really AoE though.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Re: 5V1 DINOSAUR

by Vaped » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:24 am

stimz wrote:Probably doesn't count, but hunter freezing trap just fizzled vs reflect in REAL vanilla. Not really AoE though.


https://youtu.be/VX7RuUcd-3Q?t=8m24s

You were saying...? Stop making up shit as if you really played during retail vanilla.
Vaped
Sergeant
Sergeant
 

Re: 5V1 DINOSAUR

by stimz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Vaped wrote:
stimz wrote:Probably doesn't count, but hunter freezing trap just fizzled vs reflect in REAL vanilla. Not really AoE though.


https://youtu.be/VX7RuUcd-3Q?t=8m24s

You were saying...? Stop making up shit as if you really played during retail vanilla.


Hmm I played on US servers. I assume Al'Akir was EUROPE RITE?!

Oh shit, it actually was a euro server. Almost all his vids are from 3 years ago though. So I'd say feenix is most likely.

edit: nm I guess it was retail vanilla, old BoP animation. I GUESS I WAS WRONG, but I did play a hunter quite a bit and never once got reflected.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Re: 5V1 DINOSAUR

by Thatoneguy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:52 pm

stimz wrote:maybe they don't care about the gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLlibrF5DRM


Hahaha spot on!
User avatar
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: 5V1 DINOSAUR

by Lifealert » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:45 pm

The cartel must be broken. Where is Walter White?
Image
User avatar
Lifealert
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: 5V1 DINOSAUR

by fli » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:34 pm

Xoxoqt wrote:Fli~~Tijuana flats???


Strenk? Merfs? Trelel?
I'm down. Let me know when.
fli
Tester
 

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player