Strong 1v1 classes

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by shietdawg » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:23 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:
shietdawg wrote:A well geared hunter MM can almost kill every class in duel with that feign death ice trap ,aimed shot , multi shot .you dead.


cant freeze trap shammy cuz grounding, rogue wont let you do that, and will vanish the multi-shot/auto attack after the aimed shot, mage will freeze you if you get in range for scatter, warlock will fear you/deathcoil if you get close, priest will survive esp if they are human/dwarf. Pally counters ur ass hard, can divine shield out of freeze.

Or you are just a very bad hunter..
shietdawg
Grunt
Grunt
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by Dodgemade » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:31 am

Dr. Doom wrote:Shadow priest. Pretty simple answer here.


lol its so simple guys!
User avatar
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by Dr. Doom » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:26 am

Dodgemade wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:Shadow priest. Pretty simple answer here.


lol its so simple guys!


Yep.
User avatar
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by mozibake » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:53 pm

/tar grounding totem
/petattack

woah that was hard
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
User avatar
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by Simonich » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:10 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:
Impsie wrote:Rogue, Warrior, Spriest, Warlock (not Aff-centered builds). Sham is good with gear. Warrior is easiest.


warrior? 1v1? warrior loses to rogue shaman mage warlock hunter pally priest........unless ur god warrior and know all the tricks with engi and pots, you will lose.


Im warr, rogues are easy, use hamstring+rend, get dodged, overpower the shit out of your enemy, also dont stand to your enemy, semi-kite them between your autoattack cds for bursts, thats ehy heavy weapons OP.

Shamans...just kill fast or die :D

Hunters been always generally really easy, unless they'revery skilled at kiting you stopping you with traps and scatter shotting charges.

I was in stormwind with 40% hp running around (im horde) and r14 hunt appears, i charge, blah blah i die and left him with 10% hp, didnt have recklesness >:(

Paladins very hard but can be done if you again kite with hamstring between autoattacks, or simply not stans in melee range the whole time
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
User avatar
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by Darkwinjax » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Simonich wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:
Impsie wrote:Rogue, Warrior, Spriest, Warlock (not Aff-centered builds). Sham is good with gear. Warrior is easiest.


warrior? 1v1? warrior loses to rogue shaman mage warlock hunter pally priest........unless ur god warrior and know all the tricks with engi and pots, you will lose.


Im warr, rogues are easy, use hamstring+rend, get dodged, overpower the shit out of your enemy, also dont stand to your enemy, semi-kite them between your autoattack cds for bursts, thats ehy heavy weapons OP.

Shamans...just kill fast or die :D

Hunters been always generally really easy, unless they'revery skilled at kiting you stopping you with traps and scatter shotting charges.

I was in stormwind with 40% hp running around (im horde) and r14 hunt appears, i charge, blah blah i die and left him with 10% hp, didnt have recklesness >:(

Paladins very hard but can be done if you again kite with hamstring between autoattacks, or simply not stans in melee range the whole time


any rogue that dies to you 1v1 is a terrible rogue.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
User avatar
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by FiveWeeksOneMinute » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:44 pm

My opinion:

Tier 1: Shadow Priest
Tier 2: Warlock, Rogue, Mage
Tier 3: Hunter, Shaman
Tier 4: Druid, Warrior, Paladin
FiveWeeksOneMinute
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by Simonich » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:any rogue that dies to you 1v1 is a terrible rogue.


Then 85% of rogues? Like that t1 rog inside ironforge that almost died in his own city :D

You were there, i was attacked by mage and warlock (you) 1v2 and i brought you to 30% hp, what would happen if mage wasnt there? :D
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
User avatar
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by Coldie » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:13 pm

Imo in 1v1 :

Op : SP, Warlock
Nice to play : Rogue, Mage, Hunt, Sham
Weak : War, Pal, Drood
Coldie
Tester
 

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by Lifealert » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Rogue and mage
Image
User avatar
Lifealert
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player