PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

Re: PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

by vathdaar » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:30 pm

http://i.imgur.com/w8iowNu.jpg LINK FOR FULL IMAGE

" WE WANNA MEET A REAL PREM SO WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN"

" OH HERE COMES OUR 20k GOLD"

Fingertune, 2016.

If he makes a VOD in his stream i ll link the 7 minute game against DREAMSTATE exranker prem. (LOL).
Last edited by vathdaar on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Aklol » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:48 pm

vathdaar wrote:stopped reading there, that tells enoug h about your desillusion. And i ll go even further, when i started ranking i was rank 6 and before i got into main NOPE prem i was doing my own premade with all the trash players who were solo qeueing and even then the GRIZZLY prem was a joke. no need to add more. log in and show ur balls or disappear

again, never saw you in any meaningful premade, that doesn't change anything with what you just said.

"log in and show ur balls"-- rrrrrriiightt you do realize that your team is decked in two more raid instances worth of gear in comparison to us, why would I even think to have a chance in a mid fight at that disadvantage? if we're a joke, why are you too much of a vagina to put your team at even level of gear? the offer stays on the table.
Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by FiveWeeksOneMinute » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Aklol you never ranked and your toon has been offline for like 8 months, why do you constantly try to comment on Nostalrius PvP?
FiveWeeksOneMinute
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Today RedDawn-made went vs NOPE, good fight, we got like 25 kills and NOPE got 40something kills + win?
Also there was a point where our flag carrier was outside our tunn while alliance flag carrier died, so close but damn.

Battle lasted prob 15 minutes more less
Last edited by Simonich on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by vathdaar » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Simonich wrote:Today RedDawn-made went vs NOPE, good fight, we got like 25 kills and NOPE got 40 kills + win?
Also there was a point where our flag carrier was outside our tunn while alliance flag carrier died, so close but damn.

what did you smoke? please i beg you when uface 1 guy from NOPE its not a NOPEMADE, we didnt face you at all today or ever and if we did you d suffer the same phate as those other horde prems with 0 kills. Come down to reality please man.
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by kanem » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Maybe next time we don't try on Warsong weekend. These poor rankers.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:13 pm

kanem wrote:Maybe next time we don't try on Warsong weekend. These poor rankers.

agree. hahaha :D impossible to meet each other atm
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:15 pm

vathdaar wrote:
Simonich wrote:Today RedDawn-made went vs NOPE, good fight, we got like 25 kills and NOPE got 40 kills + win?

what did you smoke? please i beg you when uface 1 guy from NOPE its not a NOPEMADE, we didnt face you at all today or ever and if we did you d suffer the same phate as those other horde prems with 0 kills. Come down to reality please man.

Oh no i didnt mean full nopemade nor the group that was adjactent to the 20k reward whatsoever, just about 3 nopes and coalitions and all that stuff with other marshals r12s.Seemed like Nope-led prem with Vjk or something.

I doubt we getting more than 2 kills on full nope :D probably was not so relevant
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Colezz » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:31 pm

vathdaar wrote:Image

http://i.imgur.com/w8iowNu.jpg LINK FOR FULL IMAGE

" WE WANNA MEET A REAL PREM SO WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN"

" OH HERE COMES OUR 20k GOLD"

Fingertune, 2016.

If he makes a VOD in his stream i ll link the 7 minute game against DREAMSTATE exranker prem. (LOL).

not hating just curious, how can you heal with those frames, doesn't even look like u have decursive
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:33 pm

i dont heal, my cat heals and decurses for me.
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player