PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

Re: PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

by Strengths » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:39 pm

vathdaar wrote:So, as the title says :)

The trashtalking of premades vs premades has gone too far since day 1 of the server and sadly in vanilla there is no "ranking" or way to position best or worst. We all know more or less who dominates and who dodged to their ranks and they ll keep being the shame of their factions but who cares right.

IM OFFERING 20k gold to the team who manages to win <NOPE> PREMADE in either WSG OR AB. We can agree on any certain date and just play as much as you want. Many have tried but only a few of Emphasis players ever tried and succeded.

Rules are simple : everything is usable, as its intended to be. You want those 20k GOLD? come for them.

Background info : i alrdy quit the game for how boring it is in terms of competition, this might spice things up a bit.

Javi .... :)

We might gona play this weekend !
PaPa Strengths - level 60 orc female warrior, Anihilator of <Emphasis>
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... =Strengths

Strengths
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aklol » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:40 pm

FiveWeeksOneMinute wrote:
Aklol wrote:Might get the lads back on for this one...

Why do you put so much effort into trying to keep Grizzly somehow relevant? You guys rushed to 60, cleared MC, and quit almost immediately.

Everyone knows your rankers dodged the Maitoz/Vujke/Monkeynews premade.

Grizzly is irrelevant.

You're irrelevant because you are too much of a pussy to post under your real character name.

P U S S Y B O Y
Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:45 pm

Aklol wrote: Image
:D
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Heyyyy 20,000 gold
Iam coming for yoooou jaaaaaaaviiiiiiii

Let me make bigA team
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by arOo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:35 pm

Hello Xavi from Alcatraz,

I have a suggestion. How about you give them boys the time to play vanilla for years on end so you at least have mutual background. Then log back into Nostalrius and see how it goes.

Let me be frank. There is zero reason for you to be either proud nor can you feel entitled about running the best premade.

Being myself one of those nerds with too much experience I chose to play the faction that was neglected by the vast majority of people that came from Candyland and had a somewhat reputable trackrecord when it comes to PvP.

A decision I made so I can have fun here and it would have been a reasonable one - If we had a couple less morons who thought of the "competition" factor before they rolled on Nostalrius.

But i guess it's as they say. Playing this game for years, really doesn't make you any smarter :D

So if your one of those longtime players qqing about competition now, get fucking real.
You are the guys that chose to kill it in the first place.

Edit:
Anyway always up for games, doesn't matter who wants to play with me. I'm happy to teach so this shithole gets a bit brighter.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kanem » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:42 pm

arOo wrote:So if your one of those longtime players qqing about competition now, get fucking real.
You are the guys that chose to kill it in the first place.

Not going to lie I wanted to roll ally to take the easy road, but Kronus talked me out of it. I didn't want to fight the uphill battle that I am currently, but now we have a situation where no one wants to PvP because of the disparity of PvP experience between the two factions.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:45 pm

sadly i masterized a class that s only in one side mister nuar ) other than that i also have chars to play in horde for competitive games, the problem with horde doesnt end at me tho, dont try to blame this situation of horde being utter shit at a coupple players.
The reason alliance still is dominant and pvp active relies mostly on 40-50 SAME players as of today. So unless we could make clones of ourselves, let me doubt that 12k population cant find 40-50 active stubborn good tryhard players in Horde faction.

You re good, yet you dont actively play, yet you chose to play in Dreamstate, what else can i say.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:46 pm

IF ANY TEAM WANTS TO SIGN UP (UPCOMING WSG WEEKEND) SAY IT NOW OR AT LEAST SHOW YOUR WILL TO MAKE IT HAPPEN HERE OR IN PM! thanks!
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Graypube » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:47 pm

haha how about you make a 2v2 or 3v3 tournament? i know many locations that we can use that resemble nagrand and blade's edge arena. dude the truth is, half of the people in your premade won't make it past 2k rating when tbc comes out so why not get started on the practice?
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

by Graypube » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Also, I would love to see an alliance vs alliance premade.
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player