PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

Re: PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

by Thatoneguy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:03 pm

Ahlaundoh wrote:
vathdaar wrote:
Ahlaundoh wrote:can you fucking read? i'm alliance you goddamn retard LMAO. feel bad for NOPE for having to keep you around

And ? what stops you from going horde fucking dumbass.

everything you say makes you look even more retarded somehow, it's honestly fucking extraordinary

You're so perplexed at everything you see and read one can only assume you're either a teenager or an adult who hasn't been outside in a very long time.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Talesavo wrote:
Thatoneguy wrote:
vathdaar wrote:
what did you smoke? please i beg you when uface 1 guy from NOPE its not a NOPEMADE, we didnt face you at all today

Simonich isn't lying. The Red Dawn went up against a premade from NOPE today. The Red Dawn did kill over 20 players, I know because I was there.

I remember killing a midget Warlock and then getting chased down by this one Hunter inside the enemy tunnel. After some time the Hunter killed me and I instantly ankhed. The Hunter could've killed me again but NOPE, she just ran off without checking my corpse. At that moment the Druid flag carrier came running past me. I chased the Druid down to the enemy GY, killed his ass and got to return the flag. The Warlock just respawned and 2 more enemies came from behind. One of them used the netgun and just as I was netted the other one also used a netgun on me. Before I died I checked to see if DR from applies just like how it does on multiple Polymorphs, but it didn't appear to be the case.

I got the impression that many players from that BG don't solo PvP often because I saw many mistakes during 1v1 combat.

Simonich and his mongoloids are more delusional than I had initially thought, holy fuck.

sorry that im not armed with screenshots to always be ready to forum pvp.

We almost capped against them but yeah, gear took its toll. I don't know how much or less NOPE it was but what i know is marshal-made, full epix, paladins, and more than 1 <NOPE>s and <Coalitions> around.
On our side some green-blue geared guys
2 horde deaths for every 1 alliance deaths, well, at least we didnt bend over
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Talesavo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Simonich wrote:
We almost capped against them but yeah, gear took its toll. I don't know how much or less NOPE it was but what i know is marshal-made, full epix, paladins, and more than 1 <NOPE>s and <Coalitions> around.
On our side some green-blue geared guys
2 horde deaths for every 1 alliance deaths, well, at least we didnt bend over

There's nothing wrong with not bending over, good for you for actually putting up a fight, but its not actively trying to win. Actively trying to win is engaging in mid and trying to dominate the mid and have a viable chance of getting across. That's not what happens, you basically turtle in the hopes of collecting kills because you know you'll lose. An actual effort would not be camping all but one of your entire team in the flag room, hoping to collect some HK's.

There's a stark difference between an actual Prem(Nuar/Goth/Rankuno/Physique) and what you guys percieve to be an actual effort. If you want to improve, I'd suggest going in with the mentality of actually trying to win, instead of stalling for HK's. Blaming gear for lack of strategy is losers talk imo. Your job is to win, not collect HK's, I know this may be foreign to you, so hopefully time will change that.

Since I was in that game & streaming, I can turn on vods and post the game in question if you're interested in seeing exactly what this exciting match had to offer. :roll:
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Actually we were there to collect HKs and turtle on purpose :D

When we went against a semi-premade we on purpose returned to our base with flag and instead of capping we fucked around at roof, however they eventually nuked our fc cause i didnt keep my raid in guard. We were hoping to do this for more but we have still much to improve.

We tried to resist but also got to a point to want to win too, our flag carrier got outside our tunn while alliance flag carrier was dead, we tried to get him through but he just couldnt handle the superior damage being taken. So we got nothing but eh :D, yes we were there for HKs and resistance.

I think that i have the skill in leading with battleground commands and generally movement and objective related things along with rallying, however we lack of individual skill and gear, i have no idea whats going on with the ways my guildies fight and i slowly plan to change that by creating some sort of class-leaders and arranging constructive duels etc, something like that, i will figure.

I doubt i will go competitive in bgs any time soon, but we been getting more into premades lately and most people are generally rookies.

Also yes id like to see some videos :D, might be kek but i think its going to be useful
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:15 am

afkersavo bashing down on poor simo? :D :D :D
come on man. you've done the same turtle shit in wsg and never won vs us.
anything for a win ! ! !
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by foofstah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:51 am

can you ask one of the GMs in your guild to let us Q a game together so i can shut you up, you can keep your gold I just like stomping nerds
foofstah
Grunt
Grunt

by foofstah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:57 am

@pottu @blacklisted... LF GM to shut up nerd plz respond
foofstah
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:05 am

This game looks so much nicer when i log in rather when i browse these forums i get to see all the shitposting, agh
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by vathdaar » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:03 am

foofstah wrote:can you ask one of the GMs in your guild to let us Q a game together so i can shut you up, you can keep your gold I just like stomping nerds

HAAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA obvious troll bait
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Strengths » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:20 pm

foofstah wrote:can you ask one of the GMs in your guild to let us Q a game together so i can shut you up, you can keep your gold I just like stomping nerds

Hes right !

Even ure GM`s cant beat the Balkan H premade !

You all weak like cheken in KFC ! :(
PaPa Strengths - level 60 orc female warrior, Anihilator of <Emphasis>
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... =Strengths

Strengths
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player