PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

Re: PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

by Thatoneguy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:59 pm

vathdaar wrote:
Simonich wrote:Today RedDawn-made went vs NOPE, good fight, we got like 25 kills and NOPE got 40 kills + win?
Also there was a point where our flag carrier was outside our tunn while alliance flag carrier died, so close but damn.

Battle lasted prob 15 minutes more less

what did you smoke? please i beg you when uface 1 guy from NOPE its not a NOPEMADE, we didnt face you at all today

Simonich isn't lying. The Red Dawn went up against a premade from NOPE today. The Red Dawn did kill over 20 players, I know because I was there.

I remember killing a midget Warlock and then getting chased down by this one Hunter inside the enemy tunnel. After some time the Hunter killed me and I instantly ankhed. The Hunter could've killed me again but NOPE, she just ran off without checking my corpse. At that moment the Druid flag carrier came running past me. I chased the Druid down to the enemy GY, killed his ass and got to return the flag. The Warlock just respawned and 2 more enemies came from behind. One of them used the netgun and just as I was netted the other one also used a netgun on me. Before I died I checked to see if DR from applies just like how it does on multiple Polymorphs, but it didn't appear to be the case.

I got the impression that many players from that BG don't solo PvP often because I saw many mistakes during 1v1 combat.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:02 pm

https://www.twitch.tv/elevatorhijack/v/58172578 6HOUR 05 MINUTES, unbind top premade mcing pugs out by the portal get their own medicine :)
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Allora » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:43 pm

im banned from fingertunes twitch as hes a lil biatch
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rocksmasherx » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:03 pm

arent paladins superior to shamans anyways if skill lvl is same of both teams and u cant get much better then nope anyways
Rocksmasherx
Tester

by Ohhgee » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:32 pm

wait this fingertune guy streams?????? no way

I clowned him on my green geared rogue a few times in the gulch and I assumed he was Chinese
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by stimz » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:19 am

Rocksmasherx wrote:arent paladins superior to shamans anyways if skill lvl is same of both teams and u cant get much better then nope anyways

nah, shamans have a higher skillcap. too bad its completely unutilized on this server.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Noxm » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:18 am

men, real boy fight on sunday not on satyrday cause you known in saturday we drinkerno.

fuck you all.

eedit : what ? fingertune what ? Serusly ?
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Kauerle » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:19 am

kill all enemy
Kauerle
Grunt
Grunt

by Anamolly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 am

bump
Anamolly
Sergeant
Sergeant

by shietdawg » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:14 am

vathdaar wrote:Image

http://i.imgur.com/w8iowNu.jpg LINK FOR FULL IMAGE

" WE WANNA MEET A REAL PREM SO WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN"

" OH HERE COMES OUR 20k GOLD"

Fingertune, 2016.

If he makes a VOD in his stream i ll link the 7 minute game against DREAMSTATE exranker prem. (LOL).
female dwarf omg...you should get the ban just for that.. how do you even look at character ?
shietdawg
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player