FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD)

Re: FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD

by vathdaar » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:57 pm

Retail doesnt count as a META COMPETITIVE ENDGAME server @plaguetongue. Thats the reason i dont even take account of it :) And thats the reason why you could see ppl high rated as paladins or see boomkins or resto shamans in retail no matter of how competitive ( compared to 2006 servers) your BG group was.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by arOo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:04 pm

Not exactly sure when they took them out(boots#engishit), but im not talking about 2s aka the most boring bracket ever.
In Nagrand it takes you around 5-6seconds to traverse the arena mounted.
And since my choice of a human warrior would mainly go for 3s (together with a rogue/mage +druid) this is super viable. You lock down mid then left or right pillar, meanwhile your partner is checking for the other pillar.
(Rogue with perception himself, mage with blizzard)
- You really can't escape this with a blizzlike perception. Hf fight a warrior team with momentum, it blows your cds in no time.

If you choose to play your warrior with a lock this is even more faceroll ofc.

Also the retail vs arena tournament server argument is a bit flawed(yes i played both). Cyclone was a battlegroup that saw it all -especially season 3/4 were a good indicator of the final meta(yet the variations of how things are played definitely changed).
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:11 pm

rocketboots were removed in s4 and added again in wotlk s5 til almost the end of the season and were never seen again.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Datruth » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:25 pm

Why do I see 2s being mentioned so many times like it's relevant to any discussion? 2s is a joke and the game was never balanced around it, hence the removal of 2s gladiator titles etc.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Plaguetongue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:29 pm

Datruth wrote:Why do I see 2s being mentioned so many times like it's relevant to any discussion? 2s is a joke and the game was never balanced around it, hence the removal of 2s gladiator titles etc.

This thread is just about warrior racials in TBC arenas mate. So a lot of things are being mentioned.
Plaguetongue
Grunt
Grunt

by Datruth » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:03 pm

Plaguetongue wrote:
Datruth wrote:Why do I see 2s being mentioned so many times like it's relevant to any discussion? 2s is a joke and the game was never balanced around it, hence the removal of 2s gladiator titles etc.

This thread is just about warrior racials in TBC arenas mate. So a lot of things are being mentioned.

I'm well aware of that, what I'm saying is 2s should be a non-factor for anyone worth their salt when picking racials.
Last edited by Datruth on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fubbzy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Shadowmeld still not viable til wotlk prepatch T-T
Fubbzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kanem » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:16 pm

pasur wrote:get off the pvp forum u clown

I really hope this Pasur posting isn't this Pasur playing. http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... ayer=Pasur

A level 44 ret playing talking about pvp.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:20 pm

Fubbzy wrote:Shadowmeld still not viable til wotlk prepatch T-T

well reason for considering gnum is shadowmeld dudu drinking with teammate gnum uptime onopponent dudu.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Fading » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Gnome > Orc/Undead

I think Mages/Druids are just too dominant in both brackets in TBC to not want a root break.
Undead Rogue (Leveling)
Gnome Warlock (Leveling)
Fading
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player