FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD)

FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD)

by Niko » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Greetings greetings greetings!
Welcome to my thread on warrior racials in arenas.
In this thread we shall help idiets decide on RACIAL FOR WARRIOR. Since some idiet on this idiet server are quite indecisive and can't choose, needs a poll almost (but can't make polls.. so wtf?) .

Alright. We're considering pvp racials through out vanilla naturally, because warriors right now are fun to have as alts with all dem big shiny weapons around to hoard from pve clicker raids, however the racials need to be favourable in arenas come burning crusade (yas, fotm best).

Gnome

Undead

Orc

Gnome racials obviously come quite ontop against kite dependent teams, which pretty much sums up druids. This is also heavily efficient against mages, but also to gapclose versus warriors attemtping to peel you off of his or her teammates. From playing a druid to gladiator myself I can say this racial is strong, strong as hell and I remember those good gnome warriors that always managed to catch you off-guard with racial out of snares (you do get comfortable with +400 games of non-gnome warriors). Real good clutch racial for gapcloser as druids use grasp in panic.

Undead racials do give you an extra fear break, but also for those idiot 2v2 2DPS teams who run succubus seduces (yes, you actually met some real DREk DoGE Super FUck Up RetaRD Burst teams, odds are tiny but also wpvp 1v1 duels). Not to mention we'll be playing on a private realm, it won't be all too hard to snipe some teams knowingly if you play certain hours (gearswapping towards full shadow resistance for example, you get 10 additional tiny bonus as undead and since shadow res is BROKEN as fuck on Nost, it's worth mentioning).

Orc racials are without a doubt one of the best pvp racials out there, not only to neglect warrior charge stuns but foremostly to resist rogue stuns and in tbc druid bear stuns -> into roots. Very, very effective. Then come also blood fury, which is like popping recklessness in arenas, you will get focused by anyone with a pair of functioning eyes and debuff frames.. but it can be pretty good in solo and clutch moments (not to mention pve then obviously, on pair with +5 axes).

Given the fact the server is pretty balanced when it comes to good players both sides with multiple characters, any class composition will be available both sides. Not like in retail on some dead servers where you couldn't find any decent druid on x faction side.

So, which racials are you considering?
Shoot!

Yours truly,
Niko
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD

by Jarek » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Warstomp to save healer brah, nr to resist some ruutz, more hp to survive burst, bis hitbox in uc arena.
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Plaguetongue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Gnome or human warrior.
Plaguetongue
Grunt
Grunt

by Fridolin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Human.
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:53 pm

ok :Pp forgot to say for idiot mOnGolOiD idiet autismOooOOos. looks aren't considered in my point of view.
only good racialssss ayyy, but motivate why you would go Human (female) )))))
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Nelythia » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:00 pm

blood elf silence hellooo
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by pasur » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:38 pm

stupid ass thread

the only good warrior racial is gnome and everything else is rp shit

orc is trash stop being a fucking peasant living off of welfare and maybe u can afford some free / living action potions
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by arOo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:43 pm

Considering its TBC Human is indeed a legit choice for a Warrior not only for looks.
Mount in /w ur racial and go agressive, if you are doing it right it shifts the momentum of the fight into your favor right from the start. Perception is a powerhouse in tbc arena.

Personally i'd pick it over escape artist/war stomp which can have great use as well, they just can't break the game like perception can do.

Edit: @poster above gl in arena, but ur right RNG racials are too unreliable. Actives are king.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Youfie » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:53 pm

Hey, how is shadow resistance broken on Nostalrius? Any link to a bug report about that, I'd like to know more about that! :)
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Alyndra » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:55 pm

Nelythia wrote:blood elf silence hellooo

TBC hellooo

mostly comes down to building on your strengths (tauren, ud) vs trying to compensate your weaknesses (draenei, gnome). i am not sure how strong perception is, if you fail to find the rogue/druid early you lost your advantage.

so if you want something reliable (not orc lol) go with gnome or ud depending on what faction you play. you should maybe sync that with your teammate and their racials.
Last edited by Alyndra on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player