How can EU call Americans/chinese bad?

How can EU call Americans/chinese bad?

by mousepad » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 am

Like...in US we have what we call 'brs'' aka brazilians/ latin americans who who play very poorly. Its understandable because they happen to be 10-14. Im sure you all have spanish ,etc.

But how do you EU's even have the audacity to call americans/chinese stupid, bad etc when they farm your asses daily? Or call russians cyka blyats when they (look up blizzard Battle.net forums where the EU whines about russians owning them daily) destroyand gy farm the brainless cattle too. At least chinese come in geared and kill every EU on sight.

I have never seen anyone, not even Brazilians play as bad as europeans. Like....even something so simple a brainless tool can play..like a healer..still the european struggles and is almost useless.

I have been on this server for a year I dont think I have seen one alliance priest that knows that you can dispel enemies/allies. Maybe 3 paladins I have met have known the spell cleanse. Or lvl 60 druids with some epics still not knowing how to dispel viper sting, etc,etc the list goes on.

No wonder europeans get farmed and cucked by russians.
mousepad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: How can EU call Americans/chinese bad?

by stimz » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:47 am

more like mousemad
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Veggie Lord » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:50 am

mousepad wrote:Like...in US we have what we call 'brs'' aka brazilians/ latin americans who who play very poorly. Its understandable because they happen to be 10-14. Im sure you all have spanish ,etc.

But how do you EU's even have the audacity to call americans/chinese stupid, bad etc when they farm your asses daily? Or call russians cyka blyats when they (look up blizzard Battle.net forums where the EU whines about russians owning them daily) destroyand gy farm the brainless cattle too. At least chinese come in geared and kill every EU on sight.

I have never seen anyone, not even Brazilians play as bad as europeans. Like....even something so simple a brainless tool can play..like a healer..still the european struggles and is almost useless.

I have been on this server for a year I dont think I have seen one alliance priest that knows that you can dispel enemies/allies. Maybe 3 paladins I have met have known the spell cleanse. Or lvl 60 druids with some epics still not knowing how to dispel viper sting, etc,etc the list goes on.

No wonder europeans get farmed and cucked by russians.

NA/china farm eu?
As jokes go this one is good.
Veggie Lord
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Let's wait for EU prem to take queue and let them disband horde premades and then we can queue" - every NA premade on nostalrius ever.

"I couldn't compete when darkwin and slicy raped the ranking and fucked our jobs and monthly wage, even with 24/7 acc share and wintrading we couldn't compete and got banned a 2nd time after we donate to Nost for unban to keep our job, boy we sure are lucky those boys are done ranking and current EU prems are cucks that settle for babycaps" - Every chingchong premade since I finished ranking.

/thread
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dodgemade » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:16 am

more like mousebad
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xoxoqt » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:06 am

The truth is most NA players are legit trash including myself opposed to E U players in which case a lot r trash also but more of their population are much better players than NA

As for the Chinese
You'll occasionally find one or two that's decent but most play on potato 1k latency s key. The whole 9 yards as they say

I don't play so much anymore but pretty much everyone I play with is e u other than a few NA here and there. The reason for this is most NA is just garbarino

:D
HAMBURGER
Xoxoqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kettoshi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:59 am

mousepad

is too

Dodgemade wrote:mousebad

makes him

mousesad :cry:
Kettoshi
Private
Private

by Fridolin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:36 am

Hm.
Eu > All :P?

No Offense!
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bofadeez » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:07 am

I heard EUs invented the cuck shed. Is this true?
Bofadeez
Sergeant
Sergeant

by blackout » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:08 am

Xoxoqt wrote:The truth is most NA players are legit trash including myself opposed to E U players in which case a lot r trash also but more of their population are much better players than NA

As for the Chinese
You'll occasionally find one or two that's decent but most play on potato 1k latency s key. The whole 9 yards as they say

I don't play so much anymore but pretty much everyone I play with is e u other than a few NA here and there. The reason for this is most NA is just garbarino

:D
First off good players don't play with shittastic players such as yourself as you stated. Second please remove your mouth from EU testicles. I'm pretty sure both sides don't want you so I guess it's off to the Chinese with you ;)
blackout
Tester

Next

Return to Player Vs Player