How can EU call Americans/chinese bad?

Re: How can EU call Americans/chinese bad?

by kanem » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:16 am

Let's be real. I am a strong independent Murican that only loves Texas more than the Constitution, but NA sucks compare to EU on this server. I wish it weren't true, but besides Coalition and Titans of War we don't hold a candle in PvE. And as far as PvP goes I will only seriously play with Euros b/c NA players are aids.

There are exceptions to the rules and I think some Americans are better than any Euro players. Opilol was a better healer than any Euro. Kronus can hold his own against almost any EU mage. Simoniz (who plays a lot of classes) is the best all around player I have met. But, besides the few outliers NA players are no where near as good as EU players.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Blib » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:15 am

kanem wrote:Let's be real. I am a strong independent Murican that only loves Texas more than the Constitution, but NA sucks compare to EU on this server. I wish it weren't true, but besides Coalition and Titans of War we don't hold a candle in PvE. And as far as PvP goes I will only seriously play with Euros b/c NA players are aids.

There are exceptions to the rules and I think some Americans are better than any Euro players. Opilol was a better healer than any Euro. Kronus can hold his own against almost any EU mage. Simoniz (who plays a lot of classes) is the best all around player I have met. But, besides the few outliers NA players are no where near as good as EU players.

Coalition is European and it took more than 2 weeks for titans to clear BWL on release :D
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sloffanti » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:48 am

Literally every god tier players since the begining of this game in 2005 have been Europeans with a very few exception in the US like Reckful or Villeroze and some Asian countries here and there like Laintime
You could write up a list of the top 100 pvp players and you'll find that more than 85% of them will be Eucucks
Sloffanti
Private
Private

by arOo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:10 am

I will vouch for Xaryu - strong and smart mage this is the guy i keep watching if I ever feel the desire to go back to retail. But thats beside the point he doesnt play here after all just wanna give credit to a guy that deserves it.
We have NA players here that can hold their own beside the obvious downside of worse pings - let me give some names:
-Kanem, Organic, Kronus, Polkaroo/Willybear, Nain(w/e char he's playing now,dafuck i know) are the names that come to mind for me & that's just Horde side.

Obviously EU players make the lionshare of good players and if you think about it that's not surprising.
We are favored by the server location + we have a history of the best battlegroups in the world (which is kind of a fact - so please feed me your denial).

However, you have to give it to the chinese there's a couple of really strong players among them, that i would love to see on EU pings. The guys im talking about could easily be on par with the strongest EU players.
So I don't accept shit talking here & this is why it's a shame when PvP succumbs to racial slurs.
I would happily play with these guys if there wasn't general unwillingness to team up - because they been fed crazy amount of shittalking.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by poodii » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:34 pm

lol everyone fell for OPs aprils fools :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poodii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kanem » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Blib wrote:Coalition is European and it took more than 2 weeks for titans to clear BWL on release :D

I meant Exiled with that. Dank Budz is also a good US guild.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nagaflex » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:15 am

Hahahaha dat bait is 10/10
Nagaflex
Grunt
Grunt

by Xoxoqt » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:16 am

blackout wrote:
Xoxoqt wrote:The truth is most NA players are legit trash including myself opposed to E U players in which case a lot r trash also but more of their population are much better players than NA

As for the Chinese
You'll occasionally find one or two that's decent but most play on potato 1k latency s key. The whole 9 yards as they say

I don't play so much anymore but pretty much everyone I play with is e u other than a few NA here and there. The reason for this is most NA is just garbarino

:D
First off good players don't play with shittastic players such as yourself as you stated. Second please remove your mouth from EU testicles. I'm pretty sure both sides don't want you so I guess it's off to the Chinese with you ;)

Big bad FUC boi DRINKIN Mountain Dew banging his head on his s key. Maybe next time comment with your name lol
I fuk u mom in ass eat ur hamburger drink ur Mountain Dew sleep in her bed wake up fuck her puxxy
HAMBURGER
Xoxoqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sugarpuffextreme » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:42 am

Thats quite a gross generalisation lmao. You may just as well call players from earth thrash.
Sugarpuffextreme
Grunt
Grunt

by Niko » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:36 pm

US idiet makes baitthread to bait EUs
US idiets get baited instead.
Fucking US FumbDucks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
stop overusing cuck as youre also a fucking cuck nerd raging on the internets :roll:
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player