40-49 Alliance, why so scared?

40-49 Alliance, why so scared?

by thenuclearwalrus » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:13 pm

All these games with enough horde but not enough alliance forcing the "Not enough players" message.

Whats wrong alli? Afraid of losing? Cause I get it, you lose 100% of matches in this bracket, so you are too scared to pvp us.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: 40-49 Alliance, why so scared?

by stimz » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 pm

40-49 doesn't make sense to play in vanilla since its only 11 levels from cap. Come to 29 if you got a big dick team that wants to PvP, literally no one comes to 49 that isn't passing through.

Well aside from horde who wanna rank to 8 or 9 or whatever the cap is without fighting real teams.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mozibake » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:11 am

Summary of PvP brackets:
10-19: rogues, hunters, random levelers who just want to play enough games to get the pvp trinket
20-29: cool guys, fast queues, competitive games, can get a character to a competitive level cheaply
30-39: who's who of who can piss away the most money on BoE blues
40-49: levelers and
horde who wanna rank to 8 or 9 or whatever the cap is without fighting real teams

50-59: it's don't
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Taxxed » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:22 am

thenuclearwalrus wrote:All these games with enough horde but not enough alliance forcing the "Not enough players" message.

Whats wrong alli? Afraid of losing? Cause I get it, you lose 100% of matches in this bracket, so you are too scared to pvp us.

Sit yo ass bak down
Taxxed
Private
Private

by Slibzshady » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:02 am

when i was leveling a few months back, i stopped in every bracket and capped rank, in 49 i got to r8 and we completely killed the que, always grouping 5-6+ and alliance wouldn't fight back so it got real boring, and 90% of us leveled to 60.

Now i'm making new chars for 29 and 39 )

seems to be alot of good games in 29 an 39 bracket, alot more fun close games than at 60, and that's what i like :))
Slibzshady
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:54 pm

why doesn't anyone make alliance callout threads at 60?
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sixteh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:41 am

had some nice games in the bracket on sunday and last night. A few of us on ally grouped up (just levelers not twinks as such) and requed - won a fair few and then had some really nice close games with some of the horde twinks... some of the shamans / warriors hit damn hard! Think we finished about 2am server time after loosing the last game 2-3 - was great fun but we really lacked a healer to get the FC past mid most of the time. As a mage I look forward to reaching 60 then twinking up an alt properly!
Sixteh
Private
Private

by Milktoast » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:51 pm

The good thing about the 49 bracket is there aren't very many twinks. Mostly levelers or people killing time before the final push to 60. I think the most obvious twinks are avensi on horde and some rank 7 or 8 mage on alliance.

Had some great games this past weekend, was a lot of fun.

- squirrel
Milktoast
Private
Private

by pasur » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:55 pm

stimz wrote:why doesn't anyone make alliance callout threads at 60?

too busy getting smashed by alliance every game and 30 min queue into human female premade

horde wpvp instead

only fresh 60 undead shitters still queue bgs
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by trorsmang » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:38 am

pasur wrote:
stimz wrote:why doesn't anyone make alliance callout threads at 60?

too busy getting smashed by alliance every game and 30 min queue into human female premade

horde wpvp instead

only fresh 60 undead shitters still queue bgs

hehe
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player