Useless American Child Soldiers On Nostalrius

Re: Useless American Child Soldiers On Nostalrius

by Simonich » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:07 pm

Simonich wrote:assuming thats all we do.

Probably thats like half what we do for our leveling community to keep them saturated with ally blood as they lvl up, but as we get more 60s we do more stuff for 60s. Besides..

Whos gonna be the guy who gathers an army to invade your zones? Whos gonna get the role of the mad crazy dictator who threatens your land?

A bad guy of the game that is not sitting in his instance waiting to get fucked and shit loot, but who is actually a threat to your faction by executing mass purge plans and town conquering, a bad guy who you can interact with, fight against or fight for, who anyone of all skill levels can fight him, creating world pvp scenarios barely ever seen, rather the natural dungeon/raid gate camping and resources etc just to farm honor between queues for the sake of their rank grindfest

Someone taking that role would only be a fun addition to this game, so here i am. Kill me, i will be back.

Dusch wrote:voroshilov are u still talking about that flight master in SW that almost wiped your whole raid

Dusch wrote:by whole raid i mean your 6 men raid

Very random, wat?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by slipryy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:28 am

Simonich wrote: A bad guy of the game that is not sitting in his instance waiting to get fucked and shit loot, but who is actually a threat to your faction by executing mass purge plans and town conquering, a bad guy who you can interact with, fight against or fight for, who anyone of all skill levels can fight him, creating world pvp scenarios barely ever seen, rather the natural dungeon/raid gate camping and resources etc just to farm honor between queues for the sake of their rank grindfest

Someone taking that role would only be a fun addition to this game, so here i am. Kill me, i will be back.

so.. maitoz from nope? cause surely thats not you
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Taxxed » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:48 am

Gj I enjoy seeing keyboard turning tards die. Lmao every time I see one.

But next time post a kill worth posting about.
Taxxed
Private
Private

by Simonich » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:22 am

slipryy wrote:
Simonich wrote: A bad guy of the game that is not sitting in his instance waiting to get fucked and shit loot, but who is actually a threat to your faction by executing mass purge plans and town conquering, a bad guy who you can interact with, fight against or fight for, who anyone of all skill levels can fight him, creating world pvp scenarios barely ever seen, rather the natural dungeon/raid gate camping and resources etc just to farm honor between queues for the sake of their rank grindfest

so.. maitoz from nope? cause surely thats not you

He massive world-pvp events 4 times a week?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Nuxxy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:39 am

Niko the Horde hero !
Nuxxy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:11 am

Nuxxy wrote:Niko the Horde hero !

yeaK!
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:12 am

Taxxed wrote:Gj I enjoy seeing keyboard turning tards die. Lmao every time I see one.

But next time post a kill worth posting about.

man only autismo fucks goes STV to kill lowbies and run away when killed.
more fun to go redridge and cause chaos and get some world pvp with like 5v2 backpedler L60s and +40 lowbies healing ))) thats when it gets panic and U GET REAL MLG FEEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i6rFjNQUwE
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player