(A) Preparing for TBC Arena - what Race/Proff?

Re: (A) Preparing for TBC Arena - what Race/Proff?

by Thatoneguy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:41 am

Niko wrote:but it's all down to if taurens are actually able to be allowed such a hitbox....

I'll test it out on Nostalrius and the TBC test realm later this week. I'm quite curious to see if all Tauren Shamans end up being fucked.

Niko wrote:i think gnum safest bet !!

I think Gnomes can suck my big hairy green balls.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:56 am

mad!
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by arOo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:34 pm

vathdaar wrote: puta madre el pollo loco dios mio hombre

Please don't let your world evolve around 2s, this bracket is mostly about ghosting enemy teams that you can beat and then cut the mighty paper with your scissor styles.

::Plague got it right prof. wise, depending on how much you are able to use engi in arena, it is a must to Engi+either Enchanting/JC. (You could also consider doing Enchanting+JC if engineering is in its gimped state -no Boots- but i wouldn't recommend it. If you are raiding HC on your character you will be almost forced to pickup Leatherworking so don't let yourself get trapped in there.)

First question you should ask yourself is what comps you want to play and which class you would pick.
Only then you can pick your race.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:52 pm

enchanting gives you ring enchant if i remember correctly, its very very very good. But yea at the end it will depend if they use 2.4.3 (meaning no engi) or not.
And jewel provides special nice gems for certain slots.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:01 pm

just how shit is destruction / mage in 2v2? I want to avoid playing SL / SL as much as possible, UA is pretty viable in shadowplay and I know this ain't wotlk, but could this comp be played against not mentally handicapped players ?
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Plaguetongue » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:26 am

Darkwinjax wrote:just how shit is destruction / mage in 2v2? I want to avoid playing SL / SL as much as possible, UA is pretty viable in shadowplay and I know this ain't wotlk, but could this comp be played against not mentally handicapped players ?

The only time I ever played destruction warlock and frost mage was in Wotlk, and it was not going too well. However, it's fun to play combos that are disfavoured :D
Plaguetongue
Grunt
Grunt

by Thatoneguy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:48 pm

I gave the Tauren range a test, the range definitely isn't as it was on retail (8 yards vs 5 yards). Through all the testing it Taurens have either the exact same range as all other races or 0.25 extra yards on hit and hurtbox.

arOo wrote:First question you should ask yourself is what comps you want to play and which class you would pick. Only then you can pick your race.

Thanks, what about (A)RMP? What are the best races for Rogue/Mage/Priest if the team consists of 3 alliance characters?
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by pasur » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:47 pm

list of tbc race / class combos

undead everything

gnome everything

night elf hunter for feign death + shadowmeld death coil

anything else is roleplay and u should consider die
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player