the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

Re: the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:54 am

funny how payo deleted all recordings from his stream yesthurday, spoiler alert he died 4 more times that night and blinded into 3 skulls (popping health pot every time and crying when I popped LiP in one), getting completly outplayed and when I explain to this trash rogue how warlock vs rogue match up works in vanilla and that he can simply kill any geared lock in a kidney by popping tea and getting good RNG and he can follow it up with a blind or 2x blind if he wants,he gets so salty he does /ignore, cause average rogues can't stand being told they're shit so he makes a big deal and thinks that any warlock using LiP is unbeatable (FYI since you are so funny that you deleted the VoD but you still post the only clip where you kill me in 5 attempts with you popping health pot in every duel and even getting 2x crit in 2 of those, where you can see I go melee range to make fun of you and get rnged down by retard class dmg + health pot)

While I has a warlock have to skull the blind and kill a 4.2k hp target + healthpot before prep comes up all he has to do is not be utter shit at the game, but regardless of that he died 4 more times and proceeded to be so salty, this man-child hooks up a picture of someone he thinks it's me and procedes to make act like a 5 year old making fun of someone who never touched WoW in his life, 10/10 cringe material shit on stream :lol: , like I said.

Anyways, the vods are down so you can't see this kid get salty and blind into 3 skulls.

BTW the most hilarious part is that this shitter didn't kill me when I popped LiP. I started the fight with 60% mana and since my class requires me to outplay you with skull, I had to go oom fast from tapping + skull, he got kited 100-5% and popped an healthpot which crited, after that I didn't go in close for the kill because I didn't know if he had prep for 2x blind, but this guy is a total trash rogue / player, he can't think beyond his little tea pop and hitting blind as emergency button.

And that is why I'm the best, you can come back and try me when you actually learned to play rogue, or atleast stop blinding like 1.5k rated kid

only took 2 screenshots and we know this no-cojones isn't going to upload it again for all to see how mad he gets at the end of the night and just how little this kid actually knows about this game.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dusch » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:01 pm

haha payo owned )
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Full link to screenshot where you can see skull CD every fight, I'm not making this up kid literally told his fanboy to come shittalk me on forums and deleted all the VoDs in his stream cause he knew that the only thing we would find there was him fragging me once because of mongoloid RNG and mistakes on my part, and then him getting completly outplayed 4 times in the easiest to win matchup for rogues. It's okay, i'd delete that VoD too, afterall everyone saw how fucking mad and salty you got the last time I killed you, i'm afraid if you hadn't gone to bed you would've broken your monitor from how frustrated you were, the face you make when you /ignore me cause you can't stand to hear how fking average you are at rogue and how rogue vs warlock works is also priceless, so please do upload the unedited full video, but we all know that ain't happening.

http://imgur.com/Z7b6MVQ

http://imgur.com/1nePyQW

Also funny from a ROGUE who pots in every duel to complain about LiP (Which I only used once, while you potted every duel and rnged 2x with crit).
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Memegank » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:<snip>

GOTEM Image
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:40 pm

ah
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Deceives » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:tl;dr

I was watching his stream and you def stream sniped him with perception. :lol: you're shit.
Deceives
Tester

by Tiefsheezy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Damn, a clear ownage video clip versus questionable screenshots, don't know which side I should choose...

Damn, there are rules on world PvP/Duels now, no pots, no stealth, no use of keyboard, no use of mouse, how to play this game now...

^ Autism right?...

Damn, how do I make friends on this forums now...
Tiefsheezy
Tester

by Noxm » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:49 pm

I think in terms of Warlock Darkwinjax is noob and Malconi is the big deal

<3
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Colezz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:51 pm

darkwinjax TRIGGERED
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Brabus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:52 pm

*deleted
Last edited by Brabus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brabus
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player