the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

Re: the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

by pasur » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:17 pm

darkwinjax is the epitome of autism

NEET and in delusional denial

posting pictures and writing long paragraphs about how he caught X rogue off guard and killed him.

we all watched him get 100-0'd in a few seconds by 30 % hp rogue, him wasting death coil and running into melee range against a rogue using no stuns and dying to an eviscerate, holy shit lmao, how did you manage r14?

he is an awful warlock and we all know that if that rogue opened on him on stealth he would 100 % die with the rogue using no cooldowns, which is awfully brave bashing some rogue when he can easily go out and farm you and post some more vids, lmao. :lol: :lol:
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lifealert » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
Lifealert wrote:Would you let your wife get blacked right in front of you and not say anything?

Everyone needs to stop pointing their fingers at darkwinjax when all he did was defend himself and expose payo (and his followers) for their deceit. Shame on you.

Takes a very twisted logic to compare "I kill you in a videogame" to racial-fetished cuckolding (very American choice, I might add).

Don't bring nationity in this when you probably live in a country cucked by refugees that bomb you.

You're also misrepresenting my argument. For this you are a viper and a coward. I was simply stating that the man has the right to self defense on these forums when everyone is saying that he has no such right.
Last edited by Lifealert on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by milkribs4k » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:53 pm

I think Lifealert can rest very easy knowing he will never be cuckholded by anyone.
milkribs4k
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lifealert » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:56 pm

milkribs4k wrote:I think Lifealert can rest very easy knowing he will never be cuckholded by anyone.

Only dwayne the rock johnson and john cena are allowed to cuck me

And the oakland raiders
Last edited by Lifealert on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:58 pm

pasur wrote:darkwinjax is the epitome of autism

posting pictures and writing long paragraphs about how he caught X rogue off guard and killed him.

we all watched him get 100-0'd in a few seconds by 30 % hp rogue, him wasting death coil and running into melee range against a rogue using no stuns and dying to an eviscerate, holy shit lmao, how did you manage r14?

he is an awful warlock and we all know that if that rogue opened on him on stealth he would 100 % die with the rogue using no cooldowns, which is awfully brave bashing some rogue when he can easily go out and farm you and post some more vids, lmao. :lol: :lol:

HeLO? Is thiS pasur the fakeaccount tbc r1 multiglad who nobody i know who actually was r1 in various tbc projects or nostalrius ever heard of, but still gives out his opinion on pvp forum as if he a pvp legend?

:lol:

farming mongoloids of ur skill level for 4 weeks is how i got r13 btw)
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by pasur » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:

HeLO? Is thiS pasur the fakeaccount tbc r1 multiglad who nobody i know who actually was r1 in various tbc projects or nostalrius ever heard of, but still gives out his opinion on pvp forum as if he a pvp legend?

what multiglad lol

this is alt forum account so i can shit post without looking as autistic as u do :lol:

fuckin troglodyte clicker warlock nice death coil and dying to 4 cp eviscerate rogue

how did u even manage to die to him? all u had to do was keep ur distance fuckin asperger
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:05 pm

pasur wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:

what multiglad lol

this is alt forum account so i can shit post without looking as autistic as u do :lol:

fuckin troglodyte clicker warlock nice death coil and dying to 4 cp eviscerate rogue

how did u even manage to die to him? all u had to do was keep ur distance fuckin asperger

u didn't have to answer i rly don't care what backpadler faggots say on their fake account, the second u say ur main name i'd either know you to be a recognized shit player by anyone who holds any worth in PvP or the most problable one i'd never even heard of your random name kido
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:07 pm

bad lock is bad
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ahlaundoh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:13 pm

can we get a word count on the supreme overlord of autism Darkwinjax in this thread
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by Nofancy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Lifealert wrote:
AmelaPanderson wrote:Why is this strange Lock so mad?

Is it such a shame to lose against some Rogue?

Would you let your wife get blacked right in front of you and not say anything?

Everyone needs to stop pointing their fingers at darkwinjax when all he did was defend himself and expose payo (and his followers) for their deceit. Shame on you.

T R I G G E R E D
Nofancy
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player