the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

Re: the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

by Lifealert » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:42 pm

AmelaPanderson wrote:Why is this strange Lock so mad?

Is it such a shame to lose against some Rogue?

Would you let your wife get blacked right in front of you and not say anything?

Everyone needs to stop pointing their fingers at darkwinjax when all he did was defend himself and expose payo (and his followers) for their deceit. Shame on you.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dr. Doom » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Lifealert wrote:Would you let your wife get blacked right in front of you and not say anything?

Everyone needs to stop pointing their fingers at darkwinjax when all he did was defend himself and expose payo (and his followers) for their deceit. Shame on you.

Takes a very twisted logic to compare "I kill you in a videogame" to racial-fetished cuckolding (very American choice, I might add).

If someone threw a tamtrum because he lost a checkers match, or a chess match, writing walls of text about how that loss doesn't count because you actually beat the other guy in checkers/chess in another match, would you say "Oh yah, the guy is right, he had ta defend himself" ?
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Brabus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:If someone threw a tamtrum because he lost a checkers match, or a chess match, writing walls of text about how that loss doesn't count because you actually beat the other guy in checkers/chess in another match, would you say "Oh yah, the guy is right, he had ta defend himself" ?

checkers and chess are games. This ain't a game bro
Brabus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Brabus wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:If someone threw a tamtrum because he lost a checkers match, or a chess match, writing walls of text about how that loss doesn't count because you actually beat the other guy in checkers/chess in another match, would you say "Oh yah, the guy is right, he had ta defend himself" ?

checkers and chess are games. This ain't a game bro

Ah right, forgot. This is the real deal, the bloody arena where men become Gods.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Deathbringerx » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:12 pm

indianola wrote:
Lifealert wrote:
indianola wrote:People take this server WAY too seriously, so what the guy killed you (once) and posted a video, everyone gets caught eventually.

Not everyone has the prowess to remain "unkilled" in Vanilla WoW like our dear friend "Ultimateguy".

Writing huge blocks of text analyzing "why" you died/got killed is pretty pointless in a thread where it is clearly just to make fun of you, no one actually cares my man.

Egobeasting on a 12 year old game simulator is just weird, lol.

He's an established player on nost and he has the right to defend himself when provoked. You're saying he's out of line for defending himself. He's supposed to just submit? Come on dude, and if nobody cared then this wouldn't be a 5page thread.

I mean yeah, who fucking cares what some NEET says about you on the internet lmao, especially on NOSTALRIUS, is your ego on this private server that important you are provoked by PAYO of all people?

lndi why are you posting in this thread.... gtfo pvp forum go manage ur 10/10mc guild :lol: :lol: :lol:
ogtucker
Deathbringerx
Private
Private

by Ahlaundoh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:funny how payo deleted all recordings from his stream yesthurday, spoiler alert he died 4 more times that night and blinded into 3 skulls (popping health pot every time and crying when I popped LiP in one), getting completly outplayed and when I explain to this trash rogue how warlock vs rogue match up works in vanilla and that he can simply kill any geared lock in a kidney by popping tea and getting good RNG and he can follow it up with a blind or 2x blind if he wants,he gets so salty he does /ignore, cause average rogues can't stand being told they're shit so he makes a big deal and thinks that any warlock using LiP is unbeatable (FYI since you are so funny that you deleted the VoD but you still post the only clip where you kill me in 5 attempts with you popping health pot in every duel and even getting 2x crit in 2 of those, where you can see I go melee range to make fun of you and get rnged down by retard class dmg + health pot)

While I has a warlock have to skull the blind and kill a 4.2k hp target + healthpot before prep comes up all he has to do is not be utter shit at the game, but regardless of that he died 4 more times and proceeded to be so salty, this man-child hooks up a picture of someone he thinks it's me and procedes to make act like a 5 year old making fun of someone who never touched WoW in his life, 10/10 cringe material shit on stream :lol: , like I said.

Anyways, the vods are down so you can't see this kid get salty and blind into 3 skulls.

BTW the most hilarious part is that this shitter didn't kill me when I popped LiP. I started the fight with 60% mana and since my class requires me to outplay you with skull, I had to go oom fast from tapping + skull, he got kited 100-5% and popped an healthpot which crited, after that I didn't go in close for the kill because I didn't know if he had prep for 2x blind, but this guy is a total trash rogue / player, he can't think beyond his little tea pop and hitting blind as emergency button.

And that is why I'm the best, you can come back and try me when you actually learned to play rogue, or atleast stop blinding like 1.5k rated kid

only took 2 screenshots and we know this no-cojones isn't going to upload it again for all to see how mad he gets at the end of the night and just how little this kid actually knows about this game.

doesn't change the fact that u can't press ur buttons...
how do u just go 4 sec without using a gcd...
all u did was pop zhc and then do nothing else..
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by ILikeEggs » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:22 pm

lmfao darkwinjax sooo immensely triggered right now he's posting novels detailing why this video doesn't count, going so far as to accuse payo of abusing RNG like he has some control over RANDOM Number Generation..
it's a game nigga take a deep breath or tab out and go watch some of that anime/hentai that u love so much. Can always count on Nost forums for a good laugh
ILikeEggs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dr. Doom » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 pm

ILikeEggs wrote:lmfao darkwinjax sooo immensely triggered right now he's posting novels detailing why this video doesn't count, going so far as to accuse payo of abusing RNG like he has some control over RANDOM Number Generation..
it's a game nigga take a deep breath or tab out and go watch some of that anime/hentai that u love so much. Can always count on Nost forums for a good laugh

Darkwinjax wrote:And that is why I'm the best

Will take much more than forum posts to get to him.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Blib » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:48 pm

Why do you care so much about if people think you're shit?
A streamer only uploading clips where he comes off as the bigger player is nothing new, your own guildies do it all the time. No need to get triggered
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:03 pm

Blib wrote:Why do you care so much about if people think you're shit?
A streamer only uploading clips where he comes off as the bigger player is nothing new, your own guildies do it all the time. No need to get triggered

Can't be helped, anger prevents thinking it through.
I have known this about him for quite a while now.

Here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fu ... ntitlement
They also tend to report that they feel angry and aggressive (which is also true of people high on the PES scale). In general, however, the NPI-EE seems to tap into that vulnerable form of narcissistic entitlement in which people try to cover up their low sense of self-worth with overt protestations of their own greatness.

The more you dissect people's minds, the faster you spot what type of person X girl or Y guy are.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player