Lol.
HAMBURGER
Xoxoqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: CARTEL AND MAFIA.

by Kittymeowmoe » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:14 am

Rainbowfury wrote:
vathdaar wrote:LET S BE FRIENDS IN OUR LAST MINUTES OF LIFE....

WHO WILL GET LAST DEVILSAUR?

:S..

:S
mmmm

http://i.imgur.com/cP99G1p.jpg
WE GOT IT

cya later

Look at that poor undead mage DEAD w' <i cant afford retail> guild name.... made the pic priceless...
FUCKIN EPIC!

#UnbanKittymeowmoe2016
#SaveNosta
“Purr more, hiss less”
Kittymeowmoe
Private
Private

by walagawad » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:49 am

vathdaar wrote:Image

UNGORO OWNED BY MAFIA ON LAST DAY OF APOCALYPSE CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wont log nost any more btw in case u wanted pic, i talk for me but i guess most our boys wont come, was good fun, cya all next lyfe!

LMAO whats new CarTel on the floor like always :lol: :lol:
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:51 am

Acetabularia wrote:Mafia, Cartel, in the end we all got cucked :p

atleast we got to spend / sell the gold and enjoy our rank 13 for 8 month xDD you guys got rekt
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xoxoqt » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:27 pm

Such beautiful picture
HAMBURGER
Xoxoqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sham » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:53 pm

Can you folks tell backstory how/when this cartel vs mafia competition was born, who exactly were cartel and mafia, who got more devilsaurs, etc. I was regularly farming thorium in ungoro and saw those devilsaur farm parties sometimes but never knew whats going on.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by flashback2006 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Sham wrote:Can you folks tell backstory how/when this cartel vs mafia competition was born, who exactly were cartel and mafia, who got more devilsaurs, etc. I was regularly farming thorium in ungoro and saw those devilsaur farm parties sometimes but never knew whats going on.

Im actualy interested in this as well.
flashback2006
Private
Private

by Darkwinjax » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:34 am

mafia is formed between nope players / friends and some horde players and farms for 6 months without hassle

they all get filthy rich and stop caring

by the time ripya and unbind finish ranking they start going ungoro with their shitmade and keep getting wiped by me and membrane for 3-4 weeks, they take queues every 45 min or so so it's impossible to camp these kids and it's mostly membrane on horde side and the rest of the kids from mafia who weren't filthy rich already who care enough to stay in ungoro for hours and fight them back

they realize this

they talk with the alliance side cucks which is mostly <union> kids who got rejected from mafia ("we-we-we Hate MAFia!! u guyz are faggsss i'm totally not salty u didn't talk to me to get free money in unGoRO")

this is like sugar for their ears and instead of talking with the rest of the alliance mafia who needed gold to fight the horde cartel who by this time was a conjunction of the biggest shitters from <dreamstate> <gnarly> <dankb bud> <endzeit> and whatever trash ranking players they had at that time that got farmed by me and slicy (When we say we were outnumbered 4:1 most of the time we weren't kiDDing).

they join the horde cartel

HurraY hurraY nobody gives a Shit anymore and whenever we form a group we wipe ungoro clean but then ppl leave cause they don't need gold and aren't autismo like 95% of the ppl in cartel.

Blizzard shuts down nostalrius and zamia cried in his bedroom saying he should've sold all his gold on chinese website for 500 euro
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kil » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:06 am

Darkwinjax wrote:Stuff Darkwingduck said

This is what pathetic looks like kids. Breathe it in deep.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by MonroeX » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:37 am

Darkwinjax wrote:mafia is formed between nope players / friends and some horde players and farms for 6 months without hassle

they all get filthy rich and stop caring

by the time ripya and unbind finish ranking they start going ungoro with their shitmade and keep getting wiped by me and membrane for 3-4 weeks, they take queues every 45 min or so so it's impossible to camp these kids and it's mostly membrane on horde side and the rest of the kids from mafia who weren't filthy rich already who care enough to stay in ungoro for hours and fight them back

they realize this

they talk with the alliance side cucks which is mostly <union> kids who got rejected from mafia ("we-we-we Hate MAFia!! u guyz are faggsss i'm totally not salty u didn't talk to me to get free money in unGoRO")

this is like sugar for their ears and instead of talking with the rest of the alliance mafia who needed gold to fight the horde cartel who by this time was a conjunction of the biggest shitters from <dreamstate> <gnarly> <dankb bud> <endzeit> and whatever trash ranking players they had at that time that got farmed by me and slicy (When we say we were outnumbered 4:1 most of the time we weren't kiDDing).

they join the horde cartel

HurraY hurraY nobody gives a Shit anymore and whenever we form a group we wipe ungoro clean but then ppl leave cause they don't need gold and aren't autismo like 95% of the ppl in cartel.

Blizzard shuts down nostalrius and zamia cried in his bedroom saying he should've sold all his gold on chinese website for 500 euro

Little schoolshooter get some rest the server is rip. We never cared about forum pvp and now it seems mafia don't care either. Most of us made peace and had some laughs over our adventures in the crater.
MonroeX
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player