CARTEL AND MAFIA.

Re: CARTEL AND MAFIA.

by Gucci » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:51 am

Darkwinjax wrote:mafia is formed between nope players / friends and some horde players and farms for 6 months without hassle

they all get filthy rich and stop caring

by the time ripya and unbind finish ranking they start going ungoro with their shitmade and keep getting wiped by me and membrane for 3-4 weeks, they take queues every 45 min or so so it's impossible to camp these kids and it's mostly membrane on horde side and the rest of the kids from mafia who weren't filthy rich already who care enough to stay in ungoro for hours and fight them back

they realize this

they talk with the alliance side cucks which is mostly <union> kids who got rejected from mafia ("we-we-we Hate MAFia!! u guyz are faggsss i'm totally not salty u didn't talk to me to get free money in unGoRO")

this is like sugar for their ears and instead of talking with the rest of the alliance mafia who needed gold to fight the horde cartel who by this time was a conjunction of the biggest shitters from <dreamstate> <gnarly> <dankb bud> <endzeit> and whatever trash ranking players they had at that time that got farmed by me and slicy (When we say we were outnumbered 4:1 most of the time we weren't kiDDing).

they join the horde cartel

HurraY hurraY nobody gives a Shit anymore and whenever we form a group we wipe ungoro clean but then ppl leave cause they don't need gold and aren't autismo like 95% of the ppl in cartel.

Blizzard shuts down nostalrius and zamia cried in his bedroom saying he should've sold all his gold on chinese website for 500 euro

You was never apart of mafia you was just in the guild of the mafia ppl, you was the cuck player that got no help from nope when you wanted to farm :) You are just a nope cuck and will always be :D
You was never apart of anything and thats why you crY crY crY, get well soon.

And Union never asked to be apart of the mafia me and zamia was just chilling and talking with unbind ripya while they were ranking for fun and they forward the ide and we jumped on it.

Have fun mate, cya at playtbc

Get over nost dude, its dead.

Love Gucci
Everyone wanna know about me! "Guccicookie" Thx for the name change :(
Gucci
Sergeant
Sergeant

by walagawad » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:38 am

Gucci going playtbc !!! :DDD mate don't ever arena and embarasse yourself stick to BG and pve <3 :*
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:57 pm

I wasnt part of the mafia that farmed for 8 months free we all know that (i made my char 5 months after release), now u can go ask unbind and ripya if anything i said is false, it was me and membrane pulling all nighters for weeks keeping them off ungoro til u cucks came, our alliance side was alrdy weak if u fags wanted any competition u would fight the conjunction of mongos that was going there from horde shitmades / DS / endzeit / dank budz etc but u just wanted free gold dont come here spreading lies to boost ur ego m8
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Gucci » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Ye i was there to cuck the salty kids out of ungoro :) And why side with the losing part, nope would never stick around to fight for ungoro like it was showed.

And i do not wish to play with autism, tryhard and mouthbreathers, i found the company of the "cartel" very pleasant. Like curator and meme brain rage in ts, no ty :P And when membrane is one of the worst r13 mages out there and he is in "command" lolz. Mr pop faps vs every warrior on the server and still lose :)

And (bigsoup) reported me for a name change :) Thx my gm homies out there for the leak!
Gucci
Sergeant
Sergeant

by rofllol1984 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:I wasnt part of the mafia that farmed for 8 months free we all know that (i made my char 5 months after release), now u can go ask unbind and ripya if anything i said is false, it was me and membrane pulling all nighters for weeks keeping them off ungoro til u cucks came, our alliance side was alrdy weak if u fags wanted any competition u would fight the conjunction of mongos that was going there from horde shitmades / DS / endzeit / dank budz etc but u just wanted free gold dont come here spreading lies to boost ur ego m8

Stop bening so salty darkwinjax with your little fuck head and small penis cheers now stfu :P
rofllol1984
Private
Private

by Jurary » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Gucci wrote:Ye i was there to cuck the salty kids out of ungoro :) And why side with the losing part, nope would never stick around to fight for ungoro like it was showed.

And i do not wish to play with autism, tryhard and mouthbreathers, i found the company of the "cartel" very pleasant. Like curator and meme brain rage in ts, no ty :P And when membrane is one of the worst r13 mages out there and he is in "command" lolz. Mr pop faps vs every warrior on the server and still lose :)

And (bigsoup) reported me for a name change :) Thx my gm homies out there for the leak!

don't worry gucci, i reported bigsoup and wardz who both got permban :D
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Darkwinjax » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Jurary wrote:
Gucci wrote:Ye i was there to cuck the salty kids out of ungoro :) And why side with the losing part, nope would never stick around to fight for ungoro like it was showed.

that's all the PvP you ever had in nost jurary lmao

and yea gucciPussy saying u want to play with ur friends is pretty different than claiming u challenged a status quo or revolutionized ungoro, u didn't do anything other than side that outnumbered the other one 3:1 and, more ironically, had the most mouthbreathers willing to spend their time in un'goro for their 5 leather split and going back in VoDs to get people banned and reporting others for multiboxing, you also trash talking membrane m8? need i go into the skill level of each cartel member kek

ps: cartel having GM friends doesn't surprise me at all, after all i know more dirty shit about nost administration than any of u kids here )

someone asked for cartel vs mafia truth and this is it, the rest like they say is history.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jurary » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:
Jurary wrote:

that's all the PvP you ever had in nost jurary lmao

and yea gucciPussy saying u want to play with ur friends is pretty different than claiming u challenged a status quo or revolutionized ungoro, u didn't do anything other than side that outnumbered the other one 3:1 and, more ironically, had the most mouthbreathers willing to spend their time in un'goro for their 5 leather split and going back in VoDs to get people banned and reporting others for multiboxing, you also trash talking membrane m8? need i go into the skill level of each cartel member kek

ps: cartel having GM friends doesn't surprise me at all, after all i know more dirty shit about nost administration than any of u kids here )

someone asked for cartel vs mafia truth and this is it, the rest like they say is history.

made 2k in a week in ungoro and dunked u nope shitters everytime u came down there xdd
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by rofllol1984 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:37 pm

this is all i say too you darkwin :D :lol: :P

This one is for Membrane

rofllol1984
Private
Private

by Gucci » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Just calling it how it is, and its suits "mafia" right to get banned. It was them that started the report war, ask them!

They was reporting agraviel all the time he even got banned for 1 day from it and teleported to gm island cuz of all the spam reports from mafia. So ppl made a ticket and got 2 account of mafia perma banned. "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" They started all this shit and we finished it.

At the end of all this we still got the gold. And to say something else is just lying. And how we beat them is irreverent, if its 3:1 or 10:1 its just business
Gucci
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player