PVP funny moments !

Re: PVP funny moments !

by Healthycoww » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:04 pm

Dodgemade wrote:But your reasoning for not doing that shouldn't be the fear of being banned. It should be that you strive for a fair game.

I mean. I was pretty salty back when dodgemades were a thing. I used to join WSG when it was alliance controlled and the Horde had AB when I was close to being done for the week just to deny them flag caps. Glitches like that were pretty appealing sometimes... :mrgreen:
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dodgemade » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Well you certainly would have pissed some folks off for sure if that was your goal.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Healthycoww » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:42 pm

It was a public service! Chain queuing empty games means everyone alt tabs while the druid runs the flag.
Gotta keep em awake somehow. :mrgreen:
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by FCer » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:38 pm

shout-out to all the early rankers on nost, most fun i've had on wow pvping (around 50/50 win/loss vs NOPE with some great games in wsg, ab we got rekt though :oops: .

FCer
Private
Private

by vathdaar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:42 pm

FCer wrote:shout-out to all the early rankers on nost, most fun i've had on wow pvping (around 50/50 win/loss vs NOPE with some great games in wsg, ab we got rekt though :oops: .

How did this even happen hello?

All of the guys on those premade were the biggest dodgers at the start of the server lul, pretty much cus they couldnt win a single game. Thumbs up to zero2nine, khandz and those who used to just stand up while i killed them on my hunter and spam emoted them )). 100% sure that game has some explanation, it cant be that they won our team (most of it) by that difference and then 2 weeks later dodge all games and loose miserably in 7 min whenever GRIZZLY/CONVULSION dodgers tried.

SAD.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Graypube » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:23 pm

but vrthdaar, you cry like a little Mexican girl whenever I kill you on both of your paladins? Your warlock, rogues and hunter were never a challenge for me. then I made an alliance and started killing the Tauren Druid that you bought from some guy in Gnarly for 100 pesos and a year supply of tortillas.

It's more difficult trying to catch you being by yourself ( and not guarded by 3
nerds) for a 1v1 than it is 1v1'ing you.
Jajajajajaja alL the GoLdZ in teh server aNd the LiTTle MeXiCaNt girl caNt win a dUeL
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

by Devarial » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:39 pm

so you 1v1 holy pala and resto druid

~ G J ~
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Graypube wrote:but vrthdaar, you cry like a little Mexican girl whenever I kill you on both of your paladins? Your warlock, rogues and hunter were never a challenge for me. then I made an alliance and started killing the Tauren Druid that you bought from some guy in Gnarly for 100 pesos and a year supply of tortillas.

It's more difficult trying to catch you being by yourself ( and not guarded by 3
Jajajajajaja alL the GoLdZ in teh server aNd the LiTTle MeXiCaNt girl caNt win a dUeL

you should write a book describing these dreams of yours mate, whoever you are.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Graypube » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:31 am

bump
Last edited by Graypube on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

by Graypube » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:06 am

vathdaar wrote:
Graypube wrote:but vrthdaar, you cry like a little Mexican girl whenever I kill you on both of your paladins? Your warlock, rogues and hunter were never a challenge for me. then I made an alliance and started killing the Tauren Druid that you bought from some guy in Gnarly for 100 pesos and a year supply of tortillas.

you should write a book describing these dreams of yours mate, whoever you are.

Don't worry, I'll make sure that you get the first copy signed by me.

Then u can read all about how much you suck whilst in the toilet shitting out beans and rice.
Last edited by Graypube on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player