[Yes-Under Development] Increase Herb Spawn Rates

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Increase Herb Spawn Rates

by Eso » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Hammersplat wrote:so reroll ;)

You're literally retarded.
Eso
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tosicx » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:23 pm

+1 for this topic, please have another look!
Tosicx
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hammersplat » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Mang0 wrote:In the first place, why does market price need to be discussed anyway? Isn't the whole point of this server to be as blizzlike as possible? Even if it negatively effects people who sell said herbs, its not a very valid point to argue in the perspective goal of a blizzlike server.

I could imagine many other items they could make harder to obtain to preserve their markets with complete disregard of the server's population...

Many of us herbalists have been complaining about herb spawns in the suggestion forum for months.... All I am saying is that it has taken a dive. Dream foil and mountainsilversage are the only herbs holding on. And dream foil is dropping. So something is changing, there is clearly lots more for sale and the prices are lower.
Did you only just take up herbalism?
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mang0 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:34 pm

I reached 60 within 2-3 weeks of launch and had picked up herbalism then, until a month after the nerf when i dropped it. I also had more faith in the community to sort out how the spawns should be at the time as well.

My main concern recently is that down the line we're gonna have more raids, and with it a demand that is absolutely ridiculous to what we have now on a weekly basis. Why should we wait to see it changed?
Mang0
Private
Private

by Hammersplat » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:46 pm

i know what you are saying, in retail i could easily farm 1 flask and a bunch of pots each week and i don't even play much. Here i have never been able to make a flask or even seen a black lotus and i have spent hours.

I'm just saying the supply seems higher and the prices moving downwards. :)
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mang0 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:59 pm

I think the only reason why people don't care yet, is that they have months to prepare for one week of BWL...

Also i'm not certain they touched Black Lotus spawns, at least while i had herbalism. Some 50-60 minute respawn timer in the same spawns as retail. Would love to know if they did though.
Mang0
Private
Private

by keyl » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:03 am

The reason that you're seeing more on the AH right now is because people are reset farming lasher packs in DM East. Those drop dreamfoil, gromsblood, etc randomly. If you farm it long enough you'll end up with stacks to sell.
-Level 7 <GRIZZLY> Guild Master
-Level 4 Public Relations Officer (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
-Co-founder of Grizzly Cineplex
-Official Raidmistress of <GRIZZLY>
keyl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Airoch » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:42 am

Can someone explain the black lotus to me? What zones and respawn times? I have never seen one. I see people selling them in stacks! Leading me to believe they are heavily camped by a select few people. Can anyone shed some light on these things?
Airoch
Tester

by Gazpy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:20 am

keyl wrote:The reason that you're seeing more on the AH right now is because people are reset farming lasher packs in DM East. Those drop dreamfoil, gromsblood, etc randomly. If you farm it long enough you'll end up with stacks to sell.

yeah there should be fucking garden full of herbs anyways, #5ydev.
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by WhoIsUrDaddy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Shout Out My Nigga Gucci

WhoIsUrDaddy
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions