respawn on demons for hunter leaf quest

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: respawn on demons for hunter leaf quest

by LVMgreeny » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Dynamic ?) I w8 8h in Un'goro and still w8 WTF !!????
LVMgreeny
Tester

by Grave » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:03 pm

After server restart for Garr fix, BS demon spawned. However he's still on the 3-7 hr timer.
Grave
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Grave wrote:After server restart for Garr fix, BS demon spawned. However he's still on the 3-7 hr timer.

what did they fix with garr?
I only ask because we have 0 patch notes available on these fixes being implemented.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Lorilay » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:14 pm

Nostalrius doesn't have the capability or organization to have patch notes. The best way I've found is to read the comments on the bug tracker.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Grave » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:14 am

As I speak 9 hunters during off hours at BS demon spot. It's a bottleneck ...
Grave
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by hoyschel » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Grave wrote:As I speak 9 hunters during off hours at BS demon spot. It's a bottleneck ...

Yep, and each hunter thinks he's been there longer than the other and will interrupt anyone who "steals" the spawn from them.
hoyschel
Private
Private

by Gazhel » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:40 pm

I just hope the 20 min spawn gets implemented sooner rather than later. I'm 3 of 4 demons atm and so to are a lot of other people. It's just a huntard fest in Burning Steppes right now.
Gazhel
Tester

by Karisk » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Somehow I managed to get a free kill (only 1 other hunter was around) of Klinfran yesterday at around 22:45 server time. This was after him being despawned at approximately 19:40, so a downtime of about 3 hours is what I saw. This is in line with what I observed the same day, a despawn at 00:28 server time meant that he was up at 03:30. However, there was also a period this week where the demon was despawned and didn't appear again until 4 and a half hours later, other hunters have also reported a period where he was down for 6 hours straight after being despawned.

The current situation where the spawns are apparently dynamic but are still significantly long is actually more frustrating because of the doubt about when demons will respawn. At least with the old system, you knew the demon would be down for 7 hours if it got despawned, allowing you to do things other than stare at your screen for hours.

Best of luck to all hunters on this quest.
Karisk
Private
Private

by janikz211 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:09 pm

I have actually done 3 hunters through this quest just this week and both WS and tanaris ones are already on fixed 20 min respawns. That's good.
Unguro one is at 20 mins too but bugs sometimes and you would have to wait 3-8 hours (ranges) for it to spawn at times.
Burning Steppes is at a 3hr respawn timer. Not sure about despawn though as i have only seen kills recently with the hunters being good guys and letting others have their try on klinfran.

@hoyschel: if you haven't been slacking on Klinfran spawn then you'll know who has waited longer and who just went up there recently. Communication is key here.
janikz211
Grunt
Grunt

by Daedalos » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:22 pm

Apinanraivo wrote:Please make "Dynamic respawn rate" also affect these demons. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5260

Why are hunters being mistreated? Spawn time should be 1-2hours, not 7 friggin hours.. GMs pls fix

Honestly, hunters are not being mistreated, on the contrary they're being treated equally to everyone else. But equality is not what you want.
< Daedalos > Tauren Druid [PvP]
Leatherworking, Skinning, Cooking, Fishing
Daedalos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Suggestions