Lana Thunderbrew & Murgot Deepforge

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Lana Thunderbrew & Murgot Deepforge

by Devilhunter » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi !

Since I love alterac, i'm not a big fan of blacksmith killing.
I do not love dwarves, but killing 8 times per alterac Lana Thunderbrew & Murgot Deepforge become to iritate me.

Plz do something on their repop time or their distance aggro.

Cheers
[Serveur PvP] <Awaken>: rejoignez une des meilleures guildes PvE francophone sur Nostalrius (côté horde) !
Canal guilde, Mumble et forum francophone.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Lana Thunderbrew & Murgot Deepforge

by Diggot » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:08 pm

The alliance base layout in AV is just another proof of Devs and GM's favoring alliance.

Their base is so screwed up that even the Horde-NPCs standing at the Aid station flag will agro
the NPCs in the alliance base and get wiped by the elites.. And all it takes is ONE person that
agros the NPCs and horde simply cannot win AV because they can't get into Vanndar fast enough.

And the fact that nothing has been done EVER to sort this out... is proof that the devs favor alliance.

/Edit. By "Devs favoring" i don't meen Nos-devs, but blizztard devs.

I do hope however that the Nos-devs can find a way to sort this issue out.
Diggot
Grunt
Grunt

by Devilhunter » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:40 am

Killed 6 times in my last AV :
http://i.imgur.com/rtRrHIq.jpg
[Serveur PvP] <Awaken>: rejoignez une des meilleures guildes PvE francophone sur Nostalrius (côté horde) !

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nano » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:19 pm

If you believe the respawn rate to be in error, find proof and submit a bug report on the tracker.
Please report any issues you have to the Bugtracker
Nano
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18582

Just made a complaint forum.

There is no proof to be found alright? But the battleground is clearly imbalanced. Alliance never have to face those npcs but horde do, it will only make things better.

After all, does it make sense that 2 vendors are x6 stronger than guards, and respawn at the same rate at them?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Aunstic » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:20 pm

As much as I hate killing these NPCs over and over while the Alliance can just walk right in, I do have to say that these NPCs don't aggro you off the bat. If you have retards who deliberately go out of their way to not realize the aggro range on them, they pull. If you have a level 51 "just trying to help out" player pulling them, shun the everliving fuck out of him/her -- and let that go with the same person who pulls the NPCs in the first place no matter the level.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Simonich » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Aunstic wrote:As much as I hate killing these NPCs over and over while the Alliance can just walk right in, I do have to say that these NPCs don't aggro you off the bat. If you have retards who deliberately go out of their way to not realize the aggro range on them, they pull. If you have a level 51 "just trying to help out" player pulling them, shun the everliving fuck out of him/her -- and let that go with the same person who pulls the NPCs in the first place no matter the level.

You can't not aggro these NPCs on a 30 man attack on the aid station, they get pulled just as if they were guards with a healthpool 10 times larger literally, that rewpan every 2-4 minutes. This battleground is alliance favoured atm. We're not talking about details like terrain. They have some kind of op guards that keep respawning. Its not something you can get over and be 4 minutes ahead just to kill those NPCs and be done for always. They are respawning ridiculously fast delaying a raid for a way too long time.

Nostalrius can balance things by making it a 30 min respawn timer, alliance will still be favoured as the horde base towers take the effort of 1 bunker in dun baldar, with this tiny road some of the bowmen can shoot at, but thats something that you can fix. You can't fix the fact the horde base sucks. But that's 1 step closer to balance.

I ask you nostalrius staff. Do you want a copy of the blizzard battleground with its flaws in it, or a blizzLIKE battleground with the flaws fixed by you, a more balanced version and still fun.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Devilhunter » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:21 am

Murgot Deepforge is supposed to not moove at all, the only way to aggro him is multishoot or by passing thru him.
His respawn time is supossed to be 30 minutes. I played a rank 12 on a 220 /played char on blizz server, so i can garantee.

If you believe the respawn rate to be in error, find proof and submit a bug report on the tracker.

If you believe the actual respawn rate or aggro range are not an error, find proof and submit it here.
Last edited by Devilhunter on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Devilhunter » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:42 am

Here is a video proof, uploaded on 30 oct. 2006 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnnodvQgpI

see on this screenshot how npc don't move at all on horde rush :
http://i.imgur.com/VR86dHM.jpg
Last edited by Devilhunter on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Devilhunter » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:56 am

And here is the tracker report, share your experiments and proof there:
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/t ... oup_id=101

Now you have the proof, act before the AV event will be a good idea.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Suggestions