DM N crisis

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

DM N crisis

by huntards » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:32 pm

What's up with this bullshit fix? Why you just did ninja fix this DM N without let us know, besides i hear that tribuate chest is no longer spawn even on normal group. This is major fuck up, you guys should go look at 1.9.3 patch and it was fucking fix to split pull on last boss in DM N.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_1.9.3
Dire Maul
King Gordok can no longer be separated from Cho'Rush the Observer in Dire Maul.

You don't nerf just hunters you also nerfed normal groups on that crap. This is what happen when you listen to stupid cry babies over hunter but why we don't QQ about fucking mages that farming DM E for herbs?!?!?! WHY YOU DIDNT NERF MAGE FOR THIS!?!?!

Please don't be like blizzard that listened to cry babies and made WoW extremely bored compares to Vanilla. You should stop listen to cry babies over unnesscary stuff like this DM N. Why can't you just fix goddamn split pull instead this dumb hotfix on last boss in DM N that screwed hunters and normal groups.

Keep it up you devs will kill this server.

Now just remove this bad hotfix and add hotfix with King Gordok can no longer be separated from Cho'Rush the Observer in Dire Maul.

Huntards
huntards
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: DM N crisis

by Aunstic » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:45 pm

tl;dr Hunter is crying over a fix made in a later patch and tries to complain about non-elite whip lasher farming by mages which were never fixed.

In other words, you're trying to say there needs to be a non-blizzlike patch for the mages and remove the blizzlike patch for hunters.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by huntards » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Aunstic wrote:tl;dr Hunter is crying over a fix made in a later patch and tries to complain about non-elite whip lasher farming by mages which were never fixed.

In other words, you're trying to say there needs to be a non-blizzlike patch for the mages and remove the blizzlike patch for hunters.

You're an idiot, that fix to king is to reset king if he is out of inside layer. That's not blizzlike that fix was not in blizzard patches obviously they don't care so that why I call for nerf Mage on dm e and makes it impossible to solo because they are destroy herb market like they said hunters are ruining economy so that why Mage should get same treatment hunter.
huntards
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Letch2010 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:19 pm

I mean, non-blizzlike for non-blizzlike because broken economy, right? Let's add shamans to alliance while we're at it! I mean shit, windfury op amirite?

Let's make the push for HARD nerfing mage DM east farming and also adding shamans to alliance. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a gnome shaman, huh?
Letch2010
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aunstic » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:34 pm

huntards wrote:
Aunstic wrote:tl;dr Hunter is crying over a fix made in a later patch and tries to complain about non-elite whip lasher farming by mages which were never fixed.

You're an idiot, that fix to king is to reset king if he is out of inside layer. That's not blizzlike that fix was not in blizzard patches obviously they don't care so that why I call for nerf Mage on dm e and makes it impossible to solo because they are destroy herb market like they said hunters are ruining economy so that why Mage should get same treatment hunter.

So you're saying they should fix it and make it so it's impossible to pull one or the other instead of having a range that the King resets because it is blizzlike from the patch you stated (1.9.3).

And you're still complaining about mages when we don't even solo mobs beyond whip lashers which are both non-elites and under level 58 (blizzlike). You're basically saying to create a buffed instance entirely so nobody can solo it. I guess we should make every instance 10 levels higher than they should in this case so RFC can't be solo'd by a lvl 24, VC can't be solo'd until late 40's, SM wings can't be solo'd until 60, and BRD requires level 70 to enter.

Stop it.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Natrist » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:06 pm

There is an official response from Syrah on another topic regarding the same issue: DM tribute
Hopefully that helps clear some things out.
Natrist
Private
Private

by huntards » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:34 am

Most mages can solo dm e and you can't solo it then you suck at it anywayI don't care about if mobs are elite or non elite I decided to be cry baby like rest of garbage players begged to make solo dm n impossible for hunter because they makes way too much and while Mage makes like 50-70g per hour on herbs and junks and no reason to nerf Mage solo dm e because they are non elite are bullshit. It had do nothing with that rather related to economy. So why not nerf those classes for dm so everyone won't complains anymore. Nerf hunter but not Mage because of difference between elite and non elite arguments are dumb just really stupid. I won't be happy unless they decide to screw Mage like hunter I will be safiscation with that. Nobody wins.
huntards
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aunstic » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:39 am

huntards wrote:Most mages can solo dm e and you can't solo it then you suck at it anywayI don't care about if mobs are elite or non elite I decided to be cry baby like rest of garbage players begged to make solo dm n impossible for hunter because they makes way too much and while Mage makes like 50-70g per hour on herbs and junks and no reason to nerf Mage solo dm e because they are non elite are bullshit. It had do nothing with that rather related to economy. So why not nerf those classes for dm so everyone won't complains anymore. Nerf hunter but not Mage because of difference between elite and non elite arguments are dumb just really stupid. I won't be happy unless they decide to screw Mage like hunter I will be safiscation with that. Nobody wins.

Your thread was over 2 replies before this reply made by me.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by DeeMarie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:20 am

I have no idea who came up with this 'fix' but they don't understand hunters or vanilla.

If you want a Blizzlike fix:

Link the King and Cho.
Add the missing hyena pack.

These two alone will add 20-30 minutes on top of the 15.

If your intention is to break the encounter entirely, trust me when I say hunters can still do DM N tribute even when groups no longer can.
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Holmes » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:10 pm

DeeMarie wrote:I have no idea who came up with this 'fix' but they don't understand hunters or vanilla.

If you want a Blizzlike fix:

Link the King and Cho.
Add the missing hyena pack.

These two alone will add 20-30 minutes on top of the 15.

If your intention is to break the encounter entirely, trust me when I say hunters can still do DM N tribute even when groups no longer can.

the scary thing is that they did not even try to fix it blizzlike. if they linked the king with the overseer (and possibly added the hyennas, not sure bout that) properly, and hunters were still able to "ruin the economy" (i'd like to see some data if this is even true), then they could've made a custom change, np. but throwing this custom thing straight in is just not nice.
Holmes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Suggestions