DM N crisis

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: DM N crisis

by Xylon666Darkstar » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:01 am

Still doable. Doesn't change anything for me but a few globals. But keep trying to break the game towards your non-blizzlike agenda, devs. Glad to see working real hard on legitimate bug fixes, and herb/mine/black lotus spawns. /sarcasm
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ohr » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Since the method was kept completely secret I am assuming GMs were going invisible and spectating the 10 hunters who knew how to do it still. I feel honored if I was one of those who were being spectated :D.
Honestly, so few hunters are actually capable of doing it now that it has no impact on the economy anymore. The mana pot prices doubled in the past few weeks. I'm selling mine for 10g/stack, up from 5g.
Think that's enough "fixes" on DMTrib.
Ohr
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DeeMarie » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:27 pm

It's ok, I'm sure we can make a guide so the hunter community can still do it :)
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ohr » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Well currently we're keeping any new methods secret so only few hunters can do it and have no impact on the economy while getting filthy rich themselves.
Ohr
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DeeMarie » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:51 pm

Ohr wrote:Well currently we're keeping any new methods secret so only few hunters can do it and have no impact on the economy while getting filthy rich themselves.

As Nature intended :p
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kooodooo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:08 pm

I spent some time today, tried several methods but couldn't make it work anymore. Hope you are not trolling because if it is still possbile (and worth gold/time-wise) I'll keep trying :)

much love
kooodooo
Tester

by Seanimoose » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:07 am

As of today I think it's literally impossible without bugged/glitched pulls after a feign (when they reset but stay targeting you). Or maybe multiple hunters can do it by stacking viper on cho to knock him out quick, but how to safely deal with the king during this time (turtles?). The new reset line on the ledge is killer. They ninja changed it today/last night. The threat tables are linked now and working "correctly" as well. I could not split them today. However, both of the mobs are still bugged. They should really reset the king back to his original state pre any changes. No more 41 yard instant charges every time so that we can still solo them by pulling them both at the same time only. That would be the blizzlike thing to do.

But I digress,

The new method (for me) WAS split pulling them from behind and doing Cho first on the ledge always. Then popping speed pot/item (or even nothing would work half the time) to get the King on dat ledge by pulling from behind him. Runs were still clocking in around 12-15min tops. I think they might've spotted me doing it this weekend.

Anyway, I guess I'll have to mara farm, that tutorial video was very solid.
Seanimoose
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ohr » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:14 am

Gave a shot myself last night. Got charged for 1800 and non-crit hit by mortal strike for 3890 and instadied after like the 15th attempt. Apparently it's a shitty fix where he's scripted to reset if you stand on the ledge as I managed to kite him way farther when I was off the ledge (that's the part where I died).

Even if it will never be soloable they should normalize the guys damage. My guild did a trib run (regular one) and our full t1 tank got 1shot in the same scenario after he pulled and they all wiped.
Look at this retail video:
https://youtu.be/dXE_RR5XzE8?t=14m45s

A hunter is being hit for 400 and survives gordok for a long while. Tanks with full gear getting 1shot in a dungeon, while they can tank Ragnaros longer. What a joke.
Ohr
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Robotron » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:50 pm

I love doing this normally, having nowhere close to the tank's aggro, then dying to a 4k MS noncrit anyway. Real cool.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Stalk » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Ohr wrote:A hunter is being hit for 400 and survives gordok for a long while. Tanks with full gear getting 1shot in a dungeon, while they can tank Ragnaros longer. What a joke.

If you report this on the Nostalrius Tuleap bug tracker, there is a possibility that this might become fixed sometime after Naxxramas is released.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions