Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, now.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, no

by Badtank » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:32 am

You guys have community managers now, it takes five seconds to respond to a thread. Do so.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Envy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Ordering people around won't make them answer to you...

Yes, it would be great if they did it.
No, it's not a dealbreaker if they do not.

If I was one of them, I would simply lock your thread for being unable to be at the very least respectful. Change your attitude if you except people to talk to you (whether they work for free or not, people deserve a tiny bit of respect.)

You're probably the number one reason why they won't do it. And I seriously hope that you have lost or will lose something very important to you due to this.
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Robotron » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:18 pm

Badtank wrote:You guys have community managers now, it takes five seconds to respond to a thread. Do so.

They still haven't responded to herb price crisis topics, which is a legit issue this server has. Gotta love Mongoose being 23g/stack, Flasks being 100g+ per, etc etc.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Bioness » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Envy wrote:Ordering people around won't make them answer to you...

If I was one of them, I would simply lock your thread for being unable to be at the very least respectful. Change your attitude if you except people to talk to you (whether they work for free or not, people deserve a tiny bit of respect.)

I agree people do deserve respect if they have done nothing to wrong someone, however in your case...

You're probably the number one reason why they won't do it. And I seriously hope that you have lost or will lose something very important to you due to this.

Maybe you should show respect first before preaching about it?
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Badtank » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Robotron wrote:
Badtank wrote:You guys have community managers now, it takes five seconds to respond to a thread. Do so.

They still haven't responded to herb price crisis topics, which is a legit issue this server has. Gotta love Mongoose being 23g/stack, Flasks being 100g+ per, etc etc.

Si, it's ridiculous. The only way to get an answer is just going to be making a big enough shitstorm. Things that affect raiders will end up costing them more server pop and reputation then anything else. I mean shit I get you can't even jump to an answer but it just shows a complete lack of understanding about PR with their total silence. Just come into the thread, aknolwedge the problem and tell us you are working towards a solution. Maybe give us an update a week or two later. Why is this hard?

Sucking up to GM's is how we get feenix. I've been in the private sever scene long enough to understand that high end raiders are the lfieblood of the server. Your time is the equivalent of a sub to these servers. I'm sorry you don't get that but I do.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Snautz » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Badtank wrote:

Sucking up to GM's is how we get feenix. I've been in the private sever scene long enough to understand that high end raiders are the lfieblood of the server. Your time is the equivalent of a sub to these servers. I'm sorry you don't get that but I do.

You've got a decent point with this thread Badtank, but you're showing some serious signs of social retardation. One of the main purposes of communication is getting what you want, like in your case right now.
Regardless of how unreasonably pissed you are, do you honestly believe your "entitled brat" approach is the best way of getting what you want in this particular situation? The GMs isn't your parents whom you can threaten with running away from home, you know.

I know asking for you to be respectful might be a bit of a stretch, but atleast try to not let your shitty personality shine through so brightly, the server is your "lifeblood" as well after all. :P
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Envy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:18 am

Not gonna show respect to someone that has proven he was unable to do so up until now.
What would be the point?

And I'm sucking up to no GM and have been on private servers for a very long while as well, thanks a lot for your concern!
If you really think your approach is the good one, please, show me the wonderful results you've had up until now. Oh wait, there are no results because you're acting like a moron. Tough luck, kid. No candy for you.
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hammersplat » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 am

i've only done dungeons on 1 other private vanilla server and when it crashed after a boss either:

the boss was alive and you have to kill him again and you have no loot.
or
the boss is dead and you have loot.

I don't understand why on Nost the server remembers that the boss is dead but won't remember the loot.

I wouldn't even complain if it was just a rare occurrence, but it happens all the time.
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Glaston » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:17 am

You can't be too hard on the frogs, they're doing this kind of thing slowly. I mean they just implemented account recovery, so I'd wager lost item recovery is at least a year away.
Good gamer guild master of <Salty Dogs>. IGN: Garthax
Glaston
Grunt
Grunt

by Ana » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:55 am

Snautz wrote:One of the main purposes of communication is getting what you want, like in your case right now.
Regardless of how unreasonably pissed you are, do you honestly believe your "entitled brat" approach is the best way of getting what you want in this particular situation?

Well it has been established that being polite and reasonable yields absolutely no results because the staff simply ostensibly ignores 99% of the forum. There's this thing about trying the same solution for the Xth time and expecting it to work differently. At least Badtank is attempting an actual different way, even if it's downright rude.

Btw there's some history on this server with properly escalated shitstorms having an actual effect on the staff and making them, you know, do something. See the wintrading drama.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions