Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, now.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, no

by Imbaslap » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Mistral wrote:They get their ad revenue money and whatever else they do.
They are already known as "the best vanilla server".
Why bother making the server better? Its feenix 2.0. Just take it like a man or jump ship.

except it happens every week, EVERY RAID reset to just about EVERY guild that raids on this server.
eventually these issues will just compound and snowball into even bigger issues.
you saw how bad it was when BWL released with crashes and memory leaks. what a coincidence that a new patch to "fix" herb respawns actually makes the server more unstable than before. I miss the week of not a single crash. I guess that was a pipedream.
with more raids coming out and MORE time people will be "raiding" yeah, I can see where missing loot here and there may not seem like an issue to a non raider who hasn't even hit 60 yet on this server. I am referring to the players who log on every week to this server and play with 39 other people for a chance at progressing their character's gear through raiding.
it's essentially a waste of time to even play this server when it begins imploding itself over and over again over the weekend; becoming a huge issue to the playerbase that raids on the weekends.
the sad part is how a bug from Nostalrius Release is still present to this day ever since Grizzly killed ragnaros and nothing dropped.
put yourself in the position of spending time and effort to kill bosses to only get rewarded with a rollback and deleted loot(if it even drops any). its essentially a waste of time for everyone. the answer should never be "suck it up, its a free server". that response is so ignorant considering that mentality is primarily the undoing of other private servers.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by AL900 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:27 pm

pantsman27 wrote:You should really reconsider your life decisions and possibly delete your forum account because you sound extremely autistic.

Says the guy crying over imaginary loot :')
I couldnt make this shit up
"Wow I am so ANGRY that people play this social game and don't care about getting the best 15 year old magical clothes for their cartoon man!" -WeirdGreenMist
AL900
Grunt
Grunt

by Imbaslap » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:36 pm

still waiting on GM/Dev Response to these critical issues regarding their policy.
it is affecting the gameplay of this community every day. simply ignoring this issue will only result in what happened to other private servers. just because Nost is hot shit today doesn't mean it will be next year.

the whole purpose of playing the vanilla version was to separate yourself from others by the amount of time and effort put into your character. to get that item progression, you had to raid for it with 40 people every week.
this issue impedes the whole purpose of even playing vanilla wow emulation because if loot, effort, and time didn't matter; we would all be playing retail right now....

#Raidlootmatters
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Sevvy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:00 pm

AL900 wrote:It's actually a good thing because it slows down the pace at which the server is getting flooded with overgeared players. Thanks rollbacks!

Lol. That's pretty funny.
Sevvy - Gnome Warrior

Nice weapon chain, shitter.
Sevvy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pantsman27 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:14 pm

AL900 wrote:
pantsman27 wrote:You should really reconsider your life decisions and possibly delete your forum account because you sound extremely autistic.

Says the guy crying over imaginary loot :')
I couldnt make this shit up

Real mature. Sit on the forums and trigger people. I'm so offended I can't even fucking breathe I'm seething with so much anger rn omg.
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Proctologist » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:49 am

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sephirothpvp » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:02 am

Shitstorm +1
Bloodvenom - 60 Undead Rogue
Sephirothpvp
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Stalk » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:05 am

Imbaslap wrote:it's essentially a waste of time to even play this server when it begins imploding itself over and over again over the weekend

Amen, brother!
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Odomiah » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Nost is way to unstable lately to have such a policy.

I yet have to collect 2h of gameplay without dc... what the fuck is happening with this server in past 5 days ?

This suggestion is firm as concrete. It simply has to accepted. I see zero sense in refusing to redistribute loot which got lost cuz YOUR server crashed.
Your "It's free" argument can have my boot in it's ass.
** You will try your best to shed some light upon this writing. However, you will still reveal nothing of importance. Important stuff are hidden... in shadows... in stealth... **
Odomiah
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XxGokuxX » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Waste of devs time. Shitty things happen in vanilla just like they did in retail. Keep server blizzlike.
XxGokuxX
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions