Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, now.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, no

by vido » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:23 am

The game is free however there are are plenty of people who invest a huge amount of time into it and it's pretty easy to go paranoid if GM's aren't responsible for the restoration of raid loot.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arucado » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:58 am

Xylon666Darkstar wrote:Game is free. Don't care by the end of the day if they change their policy or not. Free is free.

The blowjobs you do must be awesome

#FREESERVER
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by dusky » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:01 pm

this server is free.you dont like it gtfo.^_^
dusky
Grunt
Grunt

by traj1k » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:07 pm

I also agree. I've been involved in a few raids where server DC's caused epics to be lost and the GM's had a zero tolerance rule for helping us retrieve the lost loot. I understand that the criminals ruin these things for everyone; however with the correct proof there has to be some room to help the community playing on Nost every day, right?
traj1k
Tester

by ceen2 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:24 pm

traj1k wrote:I also agree. I've been involved in a few raids where server DC's caused epics to be lost and the GM's had a zero tolerance rule for helping us retrieve the lost loot. I understand that the criminals ruin these things for everyone; however with the correct proof there has to be some room to help the community playing on Nost every day, right?

Having the biggest but still bad community leads to strict rules.
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Derzak » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:55 pm

"BUT IT'S FREEE!!!!1"

This is the most ridiculous excuse I keep hearing about pretty much anything. Free does not mean immune to criticism. Free does not mean it shouldn't be better if it's possible. Conforming to mediocrity just because "hurr its free" is utterly moronic.

This policy can send hours of progress into the trash and a player can literally do nothing to avoid it. And yet there are people basically fighting against their own benefits by trying to pass the server being F2P as an excuse. No, it doesn't fucking work like that.

You could get NON-RAID items on retail recovered or fix loot-distribution mistakes. You could even get back greenies you might have accidentally sold. I get that this is a small team we're talking about and I understand they can't go that far. But if you promise a Blizzlike experience, you better at least try your best to deliver it. Missing out on Lucifron's loot because the chest decided to despawn again gets old fast.
Derzak
Private
Private

by krowwen » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:57 pm

+1
<Flashback>
krowwen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ana » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Derzak wrote:Conforming to mediocrity just because "hurr its free" is utterly moronic.

+1
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Junkerd » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:22 pm

+1
Industrial Raiding Inc.
According to Pottu, making a post about Silithus miners in a thread about unfair bans is spam.

If you want your post to be considered on-topic, remember you're required to agree with the staff!
Junkerd
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Basics11 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:54 pm

+40 for my entire raid team where this has happened to us more than once.... get with the game Nost...
Basics11
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions