Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, now.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, no

by Aklol » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:57 pm

glad to see it only took people 3 months to catch on to the backwards policies here.
Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mud » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:41 pm

zzxx wrote:agree 100%
even though badtank is a manlet

:lol:

I guess I agree. I mean, I've heard this "badtank" guy is always right.
Mud
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:04 pm

+1.
even following theirso called "policies" we still have yet to get any response or even any loot lost due to DC's the past few weeks. we now consider looting asap and hope the server doesn't implode to get loot now.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Heldunder » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:52 pm

i know it may be dificult, and require more resources... but it would def. help the whole "nost devs dont care about their players" attitude that currently dominates.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by BoxerBriefly » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Badtank wrote: If the server crash's mid loot and the loot despawns, you need to fix this. If a boss drops and loot is unable to be assigned, you need to be able to fix this.

I agree with this. There have been many threads made about this issue. It's not easy seeing loot you worked hard for disappear before your eyes, because of an issue on Nostalrius' end, only to be told it won't be restored, when in fact, they have the power to do so.

I understand not getting involved in loot disputes between players, but, not getting involved in legitimate issues, resulting from problems on their end is hard to understand. If they were to give us some insight into this policy, maybe that would at least help to ease concerns a bit. As it is right now, we all know the policy, so I guess it's just the risk we take.
Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Adwena » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Give the man his pixels ! +11one!1!111
Adwena <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Druid
Arween <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Rogue
Vajohnjohn <Fracture> Level 60 Gnome Mage
----------------------------------------------------------
The Sulfuras Queen
Adwena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kil » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:42 pm

I agree that it would be an easy and fairly simple thing to restore raid loots butt........

I doubt Nost is gonna be lining up and eager to kowtow to your suggestion when you suggest it like a self-entitled bitchy cunt. It's not 'unacceptable', 'insulting', 'beyond reason', or any other over-exaggeration you want to throw out. It is a temporary inconvenience and Nost doesn't 'need' to do shit. They's only pixels.

Also: 'Work their ass off'? You play a video game. Maybe you submit some bug reports but you haven't done shit.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Snautz » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Kil wrote:I agree that it would be an easy and fairly simple thing to restore raid loots butt........

I doubt Nost is gonna be lining up and eager to kowtow to your suggestion when you suggest it like a self-entitled bitchy cunt. It's not 'unacceptable', 'insulting', 'beyond reason', or any other over-exaggeration you want to throw out. It is a temporary inconvenience and Nost doesn't 'need' to do shit. They's only pixels.

Also: 'Work their ass off'? You play a video game. Maybe you submit some bug reports but you haven't done shit.

Who cares if OP is being a diva, if you look past his attitude he still got a point, and a lot of people clearly feel the same way, btw everything in the game is pixels, so I don't see how that have any relevance.

I know the staff are probably busy with a lot of stuff, but restoring raid loot should definitely be one of their top priority tasks.
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions