Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, now.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, no

by Kil » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:00 am

Snautz wrote:
Kil wrote:I agree that it would be an easy and fairly simple thing to restore raid loots butt........

I doubt Nost is gonna be lining up and eager to kowtow to your suggestion when you suggest it like a self-entitled bitchy cunt. It's not 'unacceptable', 'insulting', 'beyond reason', or any other over-exaggeration you want to throw out. It is a temporary inconvenience and Nost doesn't 'need' to do shit. They's only pixels.

Also: 'Work their ass off'? You play a video game. Maybe you submit some bug reports but you haven't done shit.

Who cares if OP is being a diva, if you look past his attitude he still got a point, and a lot of people clearly feel the same way, btw everything in the game is pixels, so I don't see how that have any relevance.

I know the staff are probably busy with a lot of stuff, but restoring raid loot should definitely be one of their top priority tasks.

You're a person right? You've had social interaction correct? So tell me; If someone is being an abrasive insulting cunt, and every time you've had the 'pleasure' of their company is an abrasive insulting cunt, how willing are you to look past their abrasive insulting cuntiness for any point they may have?

Personally, I'd do the opposite of what that person said just to piss them off.

The point is that you catch more flies with a logical and reasonable argument. And that approaching a group of people that have been uncommunicative and stubborn with a 'change it now, unacceptable, you owe us, etc' attitude is just stupid.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gnomey » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:24 am

+1

(Also for irreplaceable, non-reaquirable quest items like Skull of Impending Doom.. :cry:)
Gnomey
Grunt
Grunt

by Vorfidus » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:32 am

GL on getting them to change it, especially after the outcries of the last server instability. If they change it to something reasonable, I'll tattoo Proctologist's penis on my arm.
The level of whining about bans on the forums is at an all time industrial level.
Vorfidus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by egorgeous » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:38 am

+1

I feel this is a standard quality of life and customary courtesy policy for all games where losing rare/high quality items is a notable occurrence.
Imba.
egorgeous
Tester

by dstar » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:22 am

While I agree that there noone should lose epics for these reasons, I can understand why the nost staff would not help. The sheer volume of tickets they would get after every crash would be nightmare. What I would rather see is a system set in place where either bosses don't depawn after a crash or it sends the gear to the mailbox to which you have an hour to trade. Basically anything where the GM's don't have to handle every ticket personally is ideal.
dstar
Grunt
Grunt

by Oyani » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:27 am

Bro the servers don't crash anymore... Nostalrius are working (probably their asses off too) for you to even get to play here and they don't get anything for it. You get your nostalgia fix at the very least, you're not entitled to anything Nostalrius is giving you, so be happy or lurk back to retail ya troll.
Oyani
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ixl » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:37 pm

+1. Nothing else to add.

Regards,
Ixl
Ixl
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Talzia » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:10 pm

On Ya Bike just lost eye from rag due to this, because it dropped and server crashed before it was assigned. It's really sad that this can't be restored due to this really bizarre policy.
Guildleader of Axiom
http://www.axiom-guild.com/
Talzia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ashigaru » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:18 pm

indeed if they have screen shots they should be restored, even if you have to wait a while for it to be sorted better than loosing it. considering the serv is more stable its not like it will happen all that often
Ashigaru
Tester

by Ashigaru » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:28 pm

especially eye drop!!
Ashigaru
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions