Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, now.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Raid Loot Policies and why this shit needs to change, no

by SnowFlakes » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:10 pm

This topic is about 5 months too late. What's funny is that they don't even refund items if the boss bugs and drops no loot, which has happened to us four times so far on Onyxia.
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:18 am

SnowFlakes wrote:This topic is about 5 months too late. What's funny is that they don't even refund items if the boss bugs and drops no loot, which has happened to us four times so far on Onyxia.

they don't fix their bugs, don't even respond to bug reports, and act like nothing is wrong with their shit scripting on this server.

this has to change. given that EVERY guild has had their loot lost by server crash or experiencing this bug of the boss not dropping any loot at all!

the loot tables are still borked on live realm but all information and sources are given on the bug tracker.... STILL nothing. no changes or fixes.. they don't give a shit.

this server wont make it to naxx as everyone will leave this shithole once their c'thun loot gets deleted (if it even drops any loot from being bugged). can't imagine doing naxx with these issues and getting all the loot deleted as well from crashes or even from bugs.

your move Nost devs.....
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Botanist » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:12 am

C'est un serveur gratuit
Level 3 <GRIZZLY> Member
Level 1 Public Relations Trainee (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
Starshina Second Class of RIDF Nostalrius Sector
Rank 1 Care Coordinator and Executive Administrator of the <GRIZZLY> Seeking Elites Precinct
Botanist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mistral » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:43 am

They get their ad revenue money and whatever else they do.
They are already known as "the best vanilla server".
Why bother making the server better? Its feenix 2.0. Just take it like a man or jump ship.
Mistral
Grunt
Grunt

by Civilolydnad » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:00 am

People should really just stop crying over colored pixels.

Cmon people, its just a game.
Civilolydnad
Tester

by Memegank » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:21 am

Civilolydnad wrote:People should really just stop crying over colored pixels.

Cmon people, its just a game.

"Sorry mate, due to a bug in our database software, your character has been deleted."

Just a game
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pantsman27 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:43 pm

I am a victim of loot lost due to server crash. Several months ago I lost my tome of tranquilizing shot due to a server crash. The amount of anguish I have had to endure is unacceptable.
+1
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by AL900 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Oh my god, who the hell cares...

Most of the raids are already farmed, you'll get your loot next week. I thought PvE was about the collective achievement of winning a fight?

In any case, it won't make you quit so stop the QQ.
It's actually a good thing because it slows down the pace at which the server is getting flooded with overgeared players. Thanks rollbacks!
"Wow I am so ANGRY that people play this social game and don't care about getting the best 15 year old magical clothes for their cartoon man!" -WeirdGreenMist
AL900
Grunt
Grunt

by TomDeBaere » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Good old Purple Fever at its best :D
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pantsman27 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:52 pm

AL900 wrote:Oh my god, who the hell cares...

Most of the raids are already farmed, you'll get your loot next week. I thought PvE was about the collective achievement of winning a fight?

In any case, it won't make you quit so stop the QQ.
It's actually a good thing because it slows down the pace at which the server is getting flooded with overgeared players. Thanks rollbacks!

The point is that people don't want to have to worry about losing their loot. It shouldn't be an issue to reimburse players who provide proof of the drop prior to the server crash. Losing loot on more difficult bosses in AQ40 and Naxx can't happen. And no, I wont get my loot this week. Certain items have more rare drop rates, you might go through MC 30 times before you even see a mageblade. You can't call this QQ when you obviously haven't had it happen to you. Players deserve to be upset if they lose their gear to a server crash. I can't imagine players are actually playing vanilla for the "achievement of winning a fight" this is decade old content that is not difficult. Dedicated players such as myself who raid weekly play for progression and gearing up. You should really reconsider your life decisions
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed insults
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions