Multiple Judgement of Crusade should not be Bannable

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Multiple Judgement of Crusade should not be Bannable

by smilkovpetko » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:46 pm

still no answer by Nostalrius regarding this >.<
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theloras » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:04 am

smilkovpetko wrote:still no answer by Nostalrius regarding this >.<

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2597

That's the bug report for this - hopefully we hear back one way or the other soon.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Softarunt » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:35 am

Allakazham post doesn't specifically confirm the use of multiple JotC, and the blizzard patch note says icons and not effects. From what you have so far you can't be certain the effects of multiple jotc actually stacked
Softarunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:40 am

Softarunt wrote:Allakazham post doesn't specifically confirm the use of multiple JotC, and the blizzard patch note says icons and not effects. From what you have so far you can't be certain the effects of multiple jotc actually stacked

unless you give us opposite evidence this statement is not valid.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by BoxerBriefly » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:11 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
-Judgement of the Crusader: It is no longer possible to have icons for two different ranks of Judgment of the Crusader appear at the same time when judged by multiple Paladins.

After further review of the patch notes, I've decided to retract my support, as I believe the patch notes are only referencing the icons, and not the spell effect. There's currently no evidence to support the claim that, the spell effects were stackable.
Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Softarunt wrote:Allakazham post doesn't specifically confirm the use of multiple JotC, and the blizzard patch note says icons and not effects. From what you have so far you can't be certain the effects of multiple jotc actually stacked

Yes, it does actually:

#5Oct 09 2005 at 2:50 AMRating: Decent
Cathela
Scholar
961 posts
Multiple paladins can stack different ranks of the judgements on the same mob. The last time my raid group killed Ragnaros we didn't have enough priests to do AoE heals on the rogues, so the three paladins in the melee groups coordinated different ranks of Judgement of Light on him, and the rogues and dps warriors ended up healing themselves a lot.

There's also a weird effect where Seal of Fury pushes the proc rate of Judgement of Wisdom way up. It seems like you get two or three times as many procs from JoW if you have SoF running, and sometimes you'll see two or three procs for a single swing. This does not work for Judgement of Light however.

Also, I think weapon procs can trigger a JoW proc, so if you have a weapon with a proc, you could proc JoW on the regular swing and on the weapon proc.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html?fo ... 7594799940
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:25 pm

BoxerBriefly wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:
-Judgement of the Crusader: It is no longer possible to have icons for two different ranks of Judgment of the Crusader appear at the same time when judged by multiple Paladins.

After further review of the patch notes, I've decided to retract my support, as I believe the patch notes are only referencing the icons, and not the spell effect. There's currently no evidence to support the claim that, the spell effects were stackable.

^^^Read what I posted above which is from retail Vanilla in 2005^^^
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Softarunt » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:42 pm

So in October 2005, about 9 months before patch 1.12, some guild stacked judgement of LIGHT on a mob, and therefore judgement of the crusader effect should stack?
Softarunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Theloras » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Softarunt wrote:So in October 2005, about 9 months before patch 1.12, some guild stacked judgement of LIGHT on a mob, and therefore judgement of the crusader effect should stack?

It's the exact same mechanic - multiple ranks of the same Judgement - remained in place through all of Vanilla it looks like and wasn't altered by Blizzard until patch 2.4
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:09 pm

BoxerBriefly wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:

If this was a bug . Blizzard would made it as "BUG" in the same way as they posted "Bugs" at same Patch Note.

In fact this is not set as Bug which mean it is clearly proof that should work like that until patch 2.4

Feel free to see that by yourself opening the link and read at bottom that there is list of bugs and JoTC is not Bug.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions