PvE server

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: PvE server

by Skinnycap » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:18 am

Yes, please. a second server would be great!, and even better if it's a PVE server.
Skinnycap
Tester

by Ingma » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 am

A big + for a second server. PVE would be really nice.

I think, as some ppl before, the main problem is not to open a second one or the server capacity. Its the management behind this server.
If you have a second one growing as the first, you need more staff and they should be qualified staff or even people with passion to help and solved problems of players.

If anyone has ever worked in a Support (techsupport for example) you know the struggle and the heavy flood of cases and support requests. So the second one will be exploding and people wont be satisfied because their cases cannot be solved or helped with in time.

So think about it before, it contains a lot of work and many many Staff which aren't always available.
They do this in their free time. Dont forget that.
Ingma
Private
Private

by mike1097 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:30 am

/PUSH!!!
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by r00ty » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:07 pm

I think, provided they can get the hardware for another server - this would make sense.

It's clear that with all the work on prioritizing different actions, a single server of any power is going to struggle to handle this many players. I don't expect providing a PvE server would split the population 50/50. But, I reckon it would make available an experience some people would prefer (no, probably not me actually) and also relieve at least some of the stress from the current server.

On smaller realms this would be a bad idea, but I think even at half the population the community would be buzzing on both servers.

Just my opinion, at any rate.
Casual and proud.
r00ty
Sergeant
Sergeant

by AlphaMoose82 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:57 am

We truly need a second server. A pve would be nice. As of right now everything is packed and there is lineups for quests. leveling in STV is near impossible. It would also open up the option for when you guys launch AV to have a cross server BG's. All of Nostalrius into the Same AV queues would make it awsome and definitely popular.
AlphaMoose82
Tester

by Shmooglavoue » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 am

+1 For a second PVE server. I notice a lot of people getting frustrated while leveling up because of high-level gankers basically camping lowbies all day, with barely any level 60 player's giving a damn about it. After a while, you find yourself wasting hours trying to avoid the gankers, rather then actually playing the game. Moving to a different zone to quest helps little, since not only do you have to travel there (which takes some time in Vanilla), but there's often gankers in different zones anyways.

When people bring the issue up, the pro-World PVP crowd's response is always something along the lines of "you chose to play on a PVP server, deal with it", but the problem with this argument is that there is virtually no Vanilla private PVE servers out there right now, so that's not exactly an option. Otherwise, I would've agreed with that argument.

Of course, the current server should stay as it is, since some people seem to like world pvp (for some baffling reason). But should Nostalrius ever open up a second server, I implore you to consider a pve option.
Shmooglavoue
Private
Private

by Clouet » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:57 am

I am also looking forward to get Nostalrius pve server. I would love to play vanilla wow in a high quality server as this one, but I can't stand world pvp at all and that's why I can't play here anymore. I really hope they will add pve server someday so people like me who enjoy just relaxed leveling without corpse running all the time can also come back to the Nostalrius.
Waiting for Nost PVE server!
Meanwhile playing in a another pve server.
Clouet
Tester

by Souleàter » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 pm

lmao'ing@this thread
My pvp montage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omhqWtqqgo

Without a thought, Without a voice, Without a soul
Souleàter
Private
Private

by Shiggs13 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:03 pm