PvE server

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

PvE server

by Ellanae » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Hi

I think, it would be a good idea if the staff open a PvE server.

5200 players + pvp farming during leveling ... omg please ...
Ellanae
Tester

Re: PvE server

by Mimma » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:25 pm

I support your idea (I hate PvP too), but let's face it: as long the server has not yet reached it's limit, there's no reason to lauch another server. And I doubt developers have time to support two servers at the moment anyway.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Ellanae » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Yes but on the two servers, DB and scripts are the same so when there is a patch, both server are up to date =)
Ellanae
Tester

by chocochip95 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi there.
I also think it would be a good idea to open a PVE server aswell, because whilst questing, not only are there alot of players (and yes, i know, after a while, people will leave and get higher level, etc), but there are alot of people BOTH factions. So whilst questing, there are alot of people farming lowbie hordes, and same for lowbie alliance. Also, we must take into consideration that there are quite a few people that do not like PVP at all (Hey dodgykeb), so another PVE server would be a great idea in the long run. Also, i don't think it would be alot of work for the dev's, since they can literally copy paste patches, and apply them to both servers. This will persuade the population to stay on Nostalrius, not only for the scripts, but also because it would be a great server for them.
Hope a staff member comes and reads this :)
Xlydren - Troll Hunter <Raid Is Dead>
Siegfried - Human Paladin <Opera De Siegfried>
chocochip95
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Angmard » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:49 pm

+1 pve Realm. Pvp can be fun but not every time... Furthermore with 5K players, you probably spend more time in pvp than farm what you need for your pve experiences.
Angmard
Tester

by Xaroba » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Most of the people I know play on this server because it's so active. Two servers would be a bad idea.
Xaroba
Grunt
Grunt

by chocochip95 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 pm

Xaroba wrote:Most of the people I know play on this server because it's so active. Two servers would be a bad idea.

But even if there were 2 realms, there would still be about 2500+ people on each
Xlydren - Troll Hunter <Raid Is Dead>
Siegfried - Human Paladin <Opera De Siegfried>
chocochip95
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mimma » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Imagine they could get cross-realm battlegrounds to work also :-)
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Fogtripper » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Mimma wrote:Imagine they could get cross-realm battlegrounds to work also :-)

I'd vote no to the OP idea, and even more of a NO to the idea of xrealm BGs. Twice the servers means twice the amount of GMs you'd need to moderate lameness. Which xrealm BGs encouraged in a huge way.
Fogtripper
Sergeant
Sergeant

by rewind » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Nein ! We'll camp you till cry !
rewind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Suggestions