We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: About Azuregos

by Noxit » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:24 am

Even if they would add faster resapawn to the wbosses we would still camp them. Faster respawns, better for us.
Noxit
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Koru » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Cassander wrote:I agree with the OP there is not enough world boss to go around. we have 2 to 3 times the population of a regular wow server but we don't have 2-3 times the amount of world bosses.

You are right with what you wrote, but on the other hand you could form a raid and start camping the boss aswell in order to secure the bosses for your own people.

As long as you dont do that you dont have the right to demand more spawns :-(

Thats how i feel atleast.
Koru
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:33 pm

You know what games like FFXI did when their populations on some servers became such a problem with similarly spawned bosses like Azu/Kazzak? They removed them all together lol

They instead made items that force spawned them.

But thats not blizzlike, right?
Bahaha...as it currently stands shit like Cyrstal Adorned Crown is more rare than Thunderfury, kek.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by dustinfll » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:44 pm

You know what games like FFXI did when their populations on some servers became such a problem with similarly spawned bosses like Azu/Kazzak? They removed them all together lol

Bahaha...as it currently stands shit like Cyrstal Adorned Crown is more rare than Thunderfury, kek.

We could wait for them to spawn it, force a reset and jack their boss. I like it.

Tons of great suggestions in this thread, keep it up guys!
Last edited by dustinfll on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freeznfire - Coalition

http://www.twitch.tv/frz_wow
dustinfll
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:47 pm

dustinfll wrote:

We could wait for them to spawn it, force a reset and jack their boss. I like it.

Yup.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sethzer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Cassander wrote:I agree with the OP there is not enough world boss to go around. we have 2 to 3 times the population of a regular wow server but we don't have 2-3 times the amount of world bosses.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31521
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by rooik » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Alrik wrote:RL translation:
"This guy there invests a lot of effort into his work and therefor earns more money than me.
I think this is anti-fun and banks should just randomly shift money around bankaccounts so it will be more fair."

"This guy runs 100 meters faster than me because he trains 6 times a week. i think this is anti-fun and there should be a regulation for how hard a guy can train so it won't attract attention how lazy i am."

It's called Communism.

This right here
<NOPE>
rooik
Grunt
Grunt

by zmandude24 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Brye wrote:So its been 3 months since ive seen Azuregos and Kazzak, they are being camped on spawn just like black lotus used to be.

Could we have Azuregos, kazzak and every upcoming world boss for that matter to be dynamic so they are not camped?

The world events that used to happen around em are no longer a thing so we could probably have Azuregos spawn anywhere in azshara to prevent it from being camped? And also having his respawn timer altered too so its not killed every time instantly.

This is exactly like devilsaur camping on a major scale, world bosses need to be added into the dynamic fix.

That boss drops an epic belt I need pretty badly, but I forget it even exists most of the time because it's pointless to try to kill it when you have to camp it to stand a chance. This is much like the Blood of Heroes that I gave up on despite needing the chromatic breastplate badly for my fire resist set to MT Raggy. In the time it would take to get those 2 pieces, I could get at least 10 people geared from greens to pre-raid BiS by running them through instances.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Brye » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Brye
Private
Private

by Fafniel1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 pm

lel factory
Fafniel1