We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: About Azuregos

by Nikoru » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:41 am

Here is my very own suggestion regarding that matter:

Step one: become better at the game

Step two: leave your current 'notevenworthasmuchasthedirtundermyfingernails'-guild.

Step two point five: Delete your char if you're horde and reroll alliance.

Step three: apply to NOPE (http://nopeguild.eu/) or Coalition (http://coalitionguild.shivtr.com/forums)

Step four: become a coreranked member in one of those guilds

Step five: play the Blasted Lands and Azshara monopoly game with us and get all the loot of both bosses exclusively.

No need to thank me for that. You're welcome. Have a nice day.
你好,我叫库鲁
60级术士
#1 DPS服务器
Nikoru
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Proctologist » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 am

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Slicy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:58 am

WTS skittles, salt flavour ! Special discount for top horde guild(s) (with 2 or more raid groups only).

Anyways I foretold this suggestion after the BoH ones. What's next ? Dynamic trash mobs & bosses respawn times in raids ? Dynamic raids IDs reset while we're at it ?
What about mount speed ? The more you stay mounted the faster you go. Is that dynamic enough for you ? ))
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:07 am

I have an idea. Let's turn this game into retail!
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fuhrern » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:11 am

Brye wrote:Could we have Azuregos, kazzak and every upcoming world boss for that matter to be dynamic so they are not camped?
be dynamic
just like black lotus

Care to elaborate?
Fuhrern
Sergeant
Sergeant

by dustinfll » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:19 am

<The Twilight> and other various "night time guilds" gave a shot at it this week and so can you!

Freeznfire - Coalition

http://www.twitch.tv/frz_wow
dustinfll
Grunt
Grunt

by Brye » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:51 am

Fuhrern wrote:
Brye wrote:Could we have Azuregos, kazzak and every upcoming world boss for that matter to be dynamic so they are not camped?
be dynamic
just like black lotus

Care to elaborate?

Every black lotus spawn used to be camped by the chinese, they would have lvl 1s as scouts in every single possible spawn until they made it dynamic. To this day every single Black lotus you collect will not spawn on the same spots as it can spawn anywhere (in their specific zone) so now its impossible to camp a black lotus since their spawns are not specific.

Yes adding this to world bosses is extreme, but what they could also do is make its respawn timer more dynamic so it doesnt spawn at EU times like it has always done it.
Brye
Private
Private

by Fuhrern » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:45 am

Brye wrote:
Fuhrern wrote:
be dynamic
just like black lotus

Care to elaborate?

Every black lotus spawn used to be camped by the chinese, they would have lvl 1s as scouts in every single possible spawn until they made it dynamic. To this day every single Black lotus you collect will not spawn on the same spots as it can spawn anywhere (in their specific zone) so now its impossible to camp a black lotus since their spawns are not specific.

Yes adding this to world bosses is extreme, but what they could also do is make its respawn timer more dynamic so it doesnt spawn at EU times like it has always done it.

Thanks for clarifying what you meant.
Fuhrern
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Peppuli » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:10 am

Wow, reading this thread and the PVP threads gives a pretty toxic view of the endgame community on Nostalrius...
Peppuli
Tester

by Imbaslap » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:24 am

Keftenk wrote:I have an idea. Let's turn this game into retail!

^
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions