We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

by Brye » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Last edited by Brye on Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brye
Private
Private

Re: About Azuregos

by Vices » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:58 pm

l2p issue
hello
Vices
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Keftenk » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:58 pm

lol what....
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by SnowFlakes » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:59 pm

This is a very common "l2p issue". Hopefully this suggestion gets ignored by the admins just like anything else.
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:01 pm

lol loosers want to be winers...sorry for you but... L2P ;)
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Alrik » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:19 pm

RL translation:
"This guy there invests a lot of effort into his work and therefor earns more money than me.
I think this is anti-fun and banks should just randomly shift money around bankaccounts so it will be more fair."

"This guy runs 100 meters faster than me because he trains 6 times a week. i think this is anti-fun and there should be a regulation for how hard a guy can train so it won't attract attention how lazy i am."

It's called Communism.
Alrik
Private
Private

by Brye » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Oh alliance. :lol:
Brye
Private
Private

by Tenkar » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:11 pm

whew lad
Last edited by Tenkar on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tenkar
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fafniel1 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:21 pm

The problem with Azuregos and Kazzak is not the fact that the spawn is camped by guild X every single time, its that the interval for respawn (24 increments) doesn't vary.

Having these bosses respawn at a more random variable of time once the corpse despawns,(an example being hour 17 or hour 39 multiplied by another integer) would give a chance for a guild that isn't one of the 3 same alliance ones farming it non-stop.

This isn't a problem now with most of the loot being sharded anyway and not necessary for progression, but it will become an issue with the release of AQ and the NR pieces gating guilds who cannot gear their main tanks due to rigid predictable respawn timers.
Fafniel1
Grunt
Grunt

by FiveWeeksOneMinute » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Fafniel1 wrote:The problem with Azuregos and Kazzak is not the fact that the spawn is camped by guild X every single time, its that the interval for respawn (24 increments) doesn't vary.

Having these bosses respawn at a more random variable of time once the corpse despawns,(an example being hour 17 or hour 39 multiplied by another integer) would give a chance for a guild that isn't one of the 3 same alliance ones farming it non-stop.

This isn't a problem now with most of the loot being sharded anyway and not necessary for progression, but it will become an issue with the release of AQ and the NR pieces gating guilds who cannot gear their main tanks due to rigid predictable respawn timers.

you have no clue what you're talking about and neither does OP. the respawn safe not "rigid" or "predictable" and I don't even know what you're talking about with "24 hour increments."

the bosses take between 4 days and 8 days to respawn, and can spawn at any hour. so if it's killed at 5:34 server time, then beginning 4 days later it will have a chance to spawn at 5:34, 6:34, 7:34 etc for the next 4 days.

there's not problem here, just that certain guilds are very diligent about keeping watch around the clock on days that a spawn is possible.
FiveWeeksOneMinute
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Suggestions