Make a second PvP server.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Make a second PvP server.

by Eclaireur » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:33 am

I fully agree with this suggestion, idea.
I've read all of the thread and I agree with every ideas, we need a second server with the same cobtent as the lauch of the first server, maybe launch for the first anniversary of the server? the best idea is to make 3 servers as a guy mentionned it on the 3rd page, NA, Eu West and EU Eastern.

Keep up the good work nostalrius
Eclaireur
Private
Private

by Kazuma » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:47 am

Nostalrius cant have murica server cuz of blizz claims.. fuck regional servers, just introduce a second PvP server already..
Kazumà level 29 Nightelf Rogue
Meteoritis level 29 Human Priest
Kazuma
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Phyle » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:21 am

I hope there is a second PvP Server soon... Playing Vanilla without epic World PvP would be a lack of experience in my opinion.

I have already a lvl 41 Priest at the moment and I think about rerolling on the PvE server against my love for World PvP. This is sad.... Hopefully i must not do this to get at least the PvE vanilla moments without lags and terrible server delays during peak hours.

The dynamic respawn rate fixes the problem with the mobs for leveling. But the laggs and delays will still exist. A post form a Staff member would be nice.
Phyle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Eclaireur » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Phyle wrote:I hope there is a second PvP Server soon... Playing Vanilla without epic World PvP would be a lack of experience in my opinion.

I have already a lvl 41 Priest at the moment and I think about rerolling on the PvE server against my love for World PvP. This is sad.... Hopefully i must not do this to get at least the PvE vanilla moments without lags and terrible server delays during peak hours.

The dynamic respawn rate fixes the problem with the mobs for leveling. But the laggs and delays will still exist. A post form a Staff member would be nice.

Just thought to do same as you if they doesn't change anything about the servers or maybe the population cap.
World PvP is why I came here.
And the situation will not improve, the number of online people is growing everyday and one day It's going to be unplaylable, lot of lags, high ms, all zones will be overloaded of people (oh wait... it's already the case.)

Sorry for my bad english, I come from belgium
Eclaireur
Private
Private

by Moyonsse » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Spam
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: English only
"If you feel like shit, everyone you hate win."
~Tyler Durden.
Moyonsse
Private
Private

by Quimby » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Hello, I would like to add little something to all this:

There have been many topics concerning lags, delays, population growth, languages, optimizations, server crashes, or BG wintrading just yesterday. Many of these topics also contain ideas, solutions to them. I cannot nor want to judge which are wrong and which are right, but I think it shows that there definetely is something to improve. And I would say that the the thing that can/should/must be improved is the communication with you.
I don't want to take a side whether to split the server, ban all non-english or something like that. I don't know enough for that. Yet the thing that worries me the most is the absolute no response from you, the staff. You guys need to take a side, no matter which one. But your ignoration, lack of responses is the worst. It gives rise to all these topics and their solutions. You are the reason, you don't give answers, so people start asking questions themselves.
Lets take the splitting PVP server topic:
You can say that you don't have funds to do it.
You can say that you don't want to do it.
You can say that you will do it.
You can say that you are still deciding what to do.

There, one sentence, that's all. Yet you have said none of them. After you answer questions, then and only then there can be a meaningful discussion about them.

Now, read your content announcements and responses to them. You still have big community, perhaps it would be worth listening to. I don't mean that you have to give solutions, just enter discussion.

Subtitle of this forum:
"We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together."

Just something to think about.
Quimby
Tester

by Phyle » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Quimby wrote:Hello, I would like to add little something to all this:

There have been many topics concerning lags, delays, population growth, languages, optimizations, server crashes, or BG wintrading just yesterday. Many of these topics also contain ideas, solutions to them. I cannot nor want to judge which are wrong and which are right, but I think it shows that there definetely is something to improve. And I would say that the the thing that can/should/must be improved is the communication with you.
I don't want to take a side whether to split the server, ban all non-english or something like that. I don't know enough for that. Yet the thing that worries me the most is the absolute no response from you, the staff. You guys need to take a side, no matter which one. But your ignoration, lack of responses is the worst. It gives rise to all these topics and their solutions. You are the reason, you don't give answers, so people start asking questions themselves.

There, one sentence, that's all. Yet you have said none of them. After you answer questions, then and only then there can be a meaningful discussion about them.

Now, read your content announcements and responses to them. You still have big community, perhaps it would be worth listening to. I don't mean that you have to give solutions, just enter discussion.

Subtitle of this forum:
"We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together."

Good input to the discussion! I hope the Staff will read it too...
Phyle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by buczech » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Well some very "friendly" people over forums told me to GTFO and find another private server for lag free pvp experiences.
buczech
Grunt
Grunt

by Forest » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:53 pm

I support this post.

View distance and character model render time has been reduced to insanely low levels. When in BWL last week with only 9k people online we were not able to see the pack of the 3 giant Drakanoids in Ebonroc's rooms from the other side of the room.

Not being able to see mobs inside instances from 100 yards away is awful for gameplay. Not to mention PvP'ing in places like WSG / AB where seeing the enemy coming determines the outcome of the game.
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Eclaireur » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Quimby wrote:Hello, I would like to add little something to all this:

Subtitle of this forum:

Forest wrote:I support this post.

View distance and character model render time has been reduced to insanely low levels. When in BWL last week with only 9k people online we were not able to see the pack of the 3 giant Drakanoids in Ebonroc's rooms from the other side of the room.

Not being able to see mobs inside instances from 100 yards away is awful for gameplay. Not to mention PvP'ing in places like WSG / AB where seeing the enemy coming determines the outcome of the game.

Just this.
Eclaireur
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions