Spawn rate : Formula Runed Arcanite Rod

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Spawn rate : Formula Runed Arcanite Rod

by Ekina » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Hello, im trying to buy the Formula : Runed Arcanite Rod everyday and it's never up ...

I dont think it's bugued because I see it at AH 100+g and it's sold 2g20 to npc.

Maybe you can increase the spawnrate of this formula because 1 spawn/ 2H for 12k people it's a little bit low especially when a Bot and some other people seems to camp it.

Thank you.
Ekina
Tester

Re: Spawn rate : Formula Runed Arcanite Rod

by Asphixia » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:29 pm

I like this solution a lot. It made sense for herb and mining nodes, and it makes the same sense for vendor purchased recipes. Shouldn't be forced to spend 30-100g on recipes that vendor for 2-3g. I've been looking for Major Healing Potion from Winterspring for a few weeks now and its ALWAYS sold out, even AFK'ing next to the NPC for 3-4 hours at a time and no dice.

My only solution has been to just wait until the server crashes/resets for whatever reason then rush out to the NPCs to see if the recipe has respawned. But again you gotta beat the 12k player mass to it as well.
Asphixia
Grunt
Grunt

by TomDeBaere » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:57 am

Amin Brother. I've been frustrated with it for a while now... I'm not paying 100g for that formula! More supply will have the price go down for sure. Ally seems to be able to sell it for 20g, I guess they own the market for now :p
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Uku » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:52 am

This is so silly... I've been camping the vendor the last 3 days - without getting it. I mean it's NECESSARY for any enchanter to get this, and we also have to buy an arcanite rod for 75+ gold added to that. Please make some kind of fix for this
Uku
Tester

by TomDeBaere » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:09 pm

I addressed this a while ago already. But I guess we'll just have to suck it up :p. It's like that on a server with 12k people and with over 5k of them being Chinese farmers. They just sit by the npc camping it 24/7. But that's the way it is, vanilla, suck it up, grind some gold and buy it on the ah when it's a bit low. I do agree though that just like herb and node spawn rates, this should be adjusted according the the population size...
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Suggestions