difficulties mining

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

difficulties mining

by Veligor » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Hello! I would like to offer you to increase the amount of ore deposits :roll: . The people too much and too little ore. A lot of time we spend on the development of mining and it's too hard :oops: . On so many people need more deposits. Thank you for attention.
Veligor
Tester

Re: difficulties mining

by Robotron » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:15 pm

It's just a miner inconvenience.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Veligor » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:18 am

I played on servers with fewer people and there were large deposits of iron. And there were difficulties. But here it's just too long, difficult and tedious! :evil:
Veligor
Tester

by Kazuma » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 am

Same for herbalism we've come to a level there's too many people online trying to actually level herbalism is retarded. Walking around Elwynn Forest for 2hours for 7 skill points...
Kazumà level 29 Nightelf Rogue
Meteoritis level 29 Human Priest
Kazuma
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Asphixia » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:02 pm

They already have a dynamic system in place to increase the re-spawn rate of mining and herbalism nodes. I had no issues leveling herbalism on my mage and in fact found that times my herbalism skill was higher than the current zone I was in. Its fine the way it currently is.

TL;DR - get better.
Asphixia
Grunt
Grunt

by Norjak » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:05 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29486

I've found that after the fix, during peak times I can run around a zone & find at least a couple nodes up. Before the fix there simply wasn't enough respawns to keep up with the amount of farmers.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Mariehu » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:23 pm

there's not too many people. It's that a huge part is chinese and chingchongdingdong farmers that farm every corner of the map 24/7 to pay for rice
Mariehu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by packersville » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Suck it up, Veligor.
packersville
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Archona » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Mariehu wrote:there's not too many people. It's that a huge part is chinese and chingchongdingdong farmers that farm every corner of the map 24/7 to pay for rice

A bit harsh, but over all correct....

Although I do not think Management takes into consideration population as much as it should.

Even blizz did.
Archona
Private
Private

Return to Suggestions