Dualboxing

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Dualboxing

by Mimma » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Just find another server if you disagree with the rules.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Berre » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:48 pm

Mimma wrote:Just find another server if you disagree with the rules.

lol so funny someone that havent said they represent the server in any way, tell me to find another server becouse i simply asked a question... interesting community i must say....
Berre
Tester

by Diametra » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:05 pm

You didn't look closely enough.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 812#p25962

The community might be overly tired of spoon feeding new folks information that they could find for themselves, day in and day out. Also, just because you like a certain activity doen't mean anyone needs to come up with a reason why you can't do it other than the TOU.

You can't do it because you can't do it.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Classil » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:25 pm

Berre wrote:
Mimma wrote:
Berre wrote:so u are an official Nostalrius GM that can give me a warning? and how can i get a warning when i havent done anything wrong, i just simply asked about the rule....

You just said you wanted to multibox, and we are just warning you against it since you risk losing your accounts.
Accounts on Nost are free - they weren't in retail - and that is why multiboxing is not permitted here.

so becouse its free muyltiboxing aint allowed... that really dont answer the question....

In retail the amount of accounts you can play is limited because each account has a subscription going on (and I guess you don't have unlimited funds :)) and thus it was allowed. On Nostalrius they decided to limit the accounts to 1 per player (online) because otherwise you'll see these players rolling with 5 or 10 accounts, disrupting the zones, one shotting other players etc. Imagine playing a battleground where you meet this x5 hunter doing a x5 aimed shot on you? yeah you'll die instantly.

I guess rolling with just two accounts isn't that big of a deal to other players but Nostlarius admins probably decided they don't want to deal with this on a person to person bases and banned it all together. You have to understand this server is all free and the admins have limited time/resources available.
Classil
Tester

by Pottu » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:54 pm

Greetings,

our terms of use state that multiboxing is not allowed in any shape or form, aside from the few exceptions that are outlined.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Suggestions