Add convenience improvements

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Add convenience improvements

by Jombo » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:40 am

Hello all.

First of all I'd like to say that I always thought the best Wow would be vanilla + TBC fixes to vanilla areas and the blood elf and Draenei races without anything else changed (no lvl 70, no Outlands, etc). Sorta like 'vanilla enhanced'.

However, I realise that the above will probably never happen. I do however think that the game needs more spirit healers (as added in TBC), cause let's face it: No one likes to be a ghost for long periods of time. Now I am not asking for instant ress, but simply for removing the pointless 5 mins run to the corpse that plagues some areas.

FPs are another thing. An FP in Rebel Camp in STV for instance would be great (and it existed in TBC or at least WOTLK). This also makes sense from the population side of things. Lowbies can be perma ganked in some areas atm cause they have to run long distances within the same area. This is a great part of a pvp server - the dangerous environment brought to life by other actual people - but I think these adjustments would make it better.

The thing is to improve this old rough gem with minor additions. Time savers, but not handholders.

-lvl 60 Pally.
Jombo
Tester

Re: Add convenience improvements

by Ondre » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:14 pm

I like the idea of more spirit healers, regretting not making a NELF for the speed increase
Ondre
Tester

by chassou » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:51 pm

I always loved the ideo of adding content and still have the same difficultie, but I'm sure that adding the BE and Drae, would take a long time, since you need to add the race, npcs, mobs, maps... to vanilla..
I'm not sure of what I'm talking but that's what I think. Still a great idea (I wanted that since I joined this server)!

But I'm not a fan of the new graveyards (even if they were added in TBC), cause I like to have to run two miles to get to a point. I like to feel like I earned my character's gear and level.
It's not a Paladin on my avatar! It's a DeathKnight!
chassou
Tester

by Arev » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Years of time have been put into developing this 'vanilla' server. None of these are going to happen.

"this is not something that would fit with our project philosophy"
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nathrizyr » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Arev wrote:Years of time have been put into developing this 'vanilla' server. None of these are going to happen.

"this is not something that would fit with our project philosophy"
Nathrizyr
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Suggestions