suggestion to stick helping lowbies thread

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

suggestion to stick helping lowbies thread

by panfornaio » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello dear Gms,id like to ask if was possible to stick the thread i made on the pvp specific discussion section about helping lowbies called "need a boost?",i am asking this to make it easier for the newcomers (low level players who just started) to notice it in front page and ask for the help needed,keep it alive and avoid to bump it when it goes on 2 page that could be a bit annoying for the community,it is a thread where i am offering my help to low levels on the pvp server with quests dungeon runs and loot hunts,thread is https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33014 Hope you guys can consider my request,thank you for your time
panfornaio
Private
Private

Re: suggestion to stick helping lowbies thread

by Pottu » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Greetings,

if you want a thread stickied, please use the report function. As for your thread, as useful as it may be, it's not really universal help. You're not going to be online 24/7 and you might decide to drop this initiative next week. This is why we don't sticky raid-PUG threads or looking for leveling partner threads but mostly guides and so on. I hope you understand our reasoning.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by panfornaio » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:13 pm

ok thank you for the reply
panfornaio
Private
Private

by ivoryraptor » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:25 pm

i have a better idea why not make a site like shivtr.com and post it here so ppl can schedule grps? im just saying
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Suggestions