Battleground queue system

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Battleground queue system

by Niko » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Sharax wrote:I guess this is partly why I enjoy lower level BGs. It's pointless to farm honor/afk honor suck. The community is small enough to note any particular player that afks to leech rep, which encourages us to report to preserve our community.

60 PvP, the way Vanilla sets up its rewards of time sink honor farming, is atrocious and encourages abuse.

Specifically when an eastern population is making their living off of boosting/playing others characters.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Sharax » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:51 pm

Niko wrote:
Sharax wrote:I guess this is partly why I enjoy lower level BGs. It's pointless to farm honor/afk honor suck. The community is small enough to note any particular player that afks to leech rep, which encourages us to report to preserve our community.

60 PvP, the way Vanilla sets up its rewards of time sink honor farming, is atrocious and encourages abuse.

Specifically when an eastern population is making their living off of boosting/playing others characters.

Do you think a queue system change solves this or is this really only solved with more vigilant enforcement of BG behavior by the GMs? And do GMs even have the time to enforce it?
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Well, I thought initially this bug was resort to try and contra the chinese wintrade that's going on, but evidently isn't the case. Chinese are actively trying to compete out everyone else out of br1 for faster rank gain to the client characters and only thing done against this is direct and delicate investigation, which I guess devs aren't able to do. There was a leak to the unofficial chinese nostalrius-forum that had a list (or rather a resumé) of what characters they had previously boosted and/or sold for their clients.

It's just being silenced.
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Either way, blizzlike queues with no restriction for premades to get up against pugs would eliminate the wintrading that's currently being done. Disable multiqueues for groups and raids.
Enable multiqueues for 1 man queues only.

Everyone is happy, pugs can queue out of premade games so that crying will stop and proper premaders aren't actually forced to try and queue with 5man groups to try and avoid avid queue times.

Easy.
Easy.
Easy.

Everyone is happy.
I will never cry about this again if this is done.
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:51 am

Bump for attention. :- )
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by St0rfan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 am

This has got to be fixed. Or we put up a giant wall of sorts to keep the Chinese out. We would call it. "The great firewall of china".
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jarek » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 am

St0rfan wrote:This has got to be fixed. Or we put up a giant wall of sorts to keep the Chinese out. We would call it. "The great firewall of china".

It alrdy exists... it's called THE LAWS OF CHINA PLAYING PIRATE COPY GAMES....
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kelissandra » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:35 pm

I think the OP should be a little bit more constructive
atm all I see is BabyRage CHANGE THE QUEUE OR I'M LEAVING AND I'M GOING TO TAKE MY BOYS WITH ME BabyRage, like the lower pop isn't gonna benefit the rest of the server.
Kelissandra - 60 Night Elf Druid
Mourna - 60 Human Rogue
Shaedya - 60 Night Elf Warrior
Kelissandra
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Kelissandra wrote:I think the OP should be a little bit more constructive
atm all I see is BabyRage CHANGE THE QUEUE OR I'M LEAVING AND I'M GOING TO TAKE MY BOYS WITH ME BabyRage, like the lower pop isn't gonna benefit the rest of the server.

exactly.
stfu
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by mozibake » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:36 am

I want Niko to leave but I want a functioning queue system more. +1.
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions